• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    im currently farming the EV reducing berries. i just checked the nature, he's jolly. so im guessing after i reduce, i go train him up again?? or maybe i should just breed him to get one with the nature i want huh? better start catching dittos and going underground for everstones.

also want to EV train starmie: lvl 1/timid IV: the best i could get was 24 in sp. atk. with surf, ice beam, t-bolt, and psychic. any idea where i should train it?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    mm you do know that you have to make these request in time the person wants so ill put you down and revalp try to breed a new one it will be better plus you get the desired nature

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    yeah iam a tryout battler but i kinda want to be gym leader well because being a gym leader is kool

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Ugh! I expected better from sonicking as he is from the EGL... but I would rank him as a Trainee due to:

-Showed little evidence of EV Training... my Salamence outsped his Alakazam without any DDancing!

-Used horrible moves like Hydro Cannon and Fly

-Not so good at switching... he switched his Lanturn into an Earth Power and has done similar things like switching Electivire into a Dragon Claw...

Sorry if I am being harsh on you sonicking but you need to learn more about competitive battling...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    -Not so good at switching... he switched his Lanturn into an Earth Power and has done similar things like switching Electivire into a Dragon Claw...

I've been there, I lost a battle for not switching my electivire into an infernape's thunderpunch... after I knew it was coming cause it had used it the turn before on my tentacruel, who survived the hit

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I've been there, I lost a battle for not switching my electivire into an infernape's thunderpunch... after I knew it was coming cause it had used it the turn before on my tentacruel, who survived the hit

You don't switch a frail Poke like Electivire into a Dragon Claw...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back