• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The deepest anime you've ever seen?

baby_dragonite

.hacker
    Years
    Kougra said:
    I say Fullmetal alchemist and .hack//sign because Fullmetal alchemist is all happy at first then all of a sudden things becom sad.I like .hack//sign because it has a deep storyline but so does fullmetal alchemist :D .
    I agree with every thing you said,in other words,Fullmetal alchemist and .hack//sign.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    call me odd, i think old Teknoman was pretty deep. the main character having to battle his family and friends, including his own father, to save the world. gosh i wish i could see that show again

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
    The DEEPEST anime for me would be NARUTO since it compares with my life. I'm trying to find the best friends right now. Im lonely like Gaara and young Naruto. I want the friendships like Naruto,FinalFantasy7,Yuyuhakusho, and so on you know wat i mean.

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
    i did think DBZ was kinda deep but repated and another deep one is Wolf Rain all though it is confusing if you get the idea of Pardise and stuff its sad. All so i thought Pokemon the first movie was sad when the pokemon cired(i was 7 then i think).oh and if youve seen it Shaman King it has some real meaning

Years
    Princess Mononoke is probably my favorite deep anime. Fullmetal Alchemist is pretty deep, as well, in some ways...And, doubting anyone has seen it, but, if you read inbetween the lines with Mahorumatic, despite it`s amazing humour, the some of it is pretty deep, also.

Back