• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The DEMO !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey guys ..

Everybody know that there is a DEMO of this game .. I am wondring , When it is going to be released ? So we can download it to our flashcarts and test it ?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey guys ..

Everybody know that there is a DEMO of this game .. I am wondring , When it is going to be released ? So we can download it to our flashcarts and test it ?

Its time to cleanse you of some of your ignorance!

The Demo Tour Bus is already active in Japan. It is only for elementary school students.

Game Freak would NEVER support illegal flash carts and neither should you. People with flash carts are the reason many game developers and programmers go to bed hungry.

The info of the demo was basically already released on Pokemon Sunday.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Really dude really? These guys are sending those developers to bed hungry by getting a DEMO that I'm fairly sure isn't being sold for money that they'd probably not get otherwise?

Couldn't you go attack real piracy or something? >.>

I'd just like to throw it out there that I have an iPlayer. iPlayers are advanced flash carts that are used for movies / music / homebrew and don't play commercial ROMs. >=/ It doesn't like you bashing it. No it's a very sad iPlayer.

Also, the thought of a demo excites me. My hopes is I'll get to see it on Youtube!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back