• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Demonic Angel Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hmm... my hobbies... Graphics design, writing, computerish stuff... nothing very interesting. xD;
    Welcome to the club, BB! ^^ My nick? Eh, it originated from some username I had ages ago at a forum. o.O

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Thank you very much. And you are welcome,Yami. Anyway,welcome to The Yami Fanclub,Tiggy,Kylie and Carlito.(Hope you will not mind if I will call as Carlito.)! Have fun and have a great time. Do you read Harry Potter,Yami?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    XD I just can't adapt to calling you Carson or BB. XP ^.^ So how ish thou Yami? ^^ And do you like Math or... or... *thinks* Pepsi more? XD

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Yesh, how have you been lately Yami? o.o

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Whre the hell are you Yami?! I've seen you on MSN but your always busy or away! Come back to us!

Ok. I'm done losing it.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Ish, hullo guys... haven't been on for the reason Kylie's stated. Life? Crap as usual. School's been... crap as well. x_x
    Oh and Tig, my dad was using the computer at that time and I forgot to sign out of MSN, sorry about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back