• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deoxys Club

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    The master would like to join.

Do you get a sprite out of this club?I'm interested in this club,your not going to turn down the master right?

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Cool lets add the pic and link in my profile. The pics do not wrok can you give me a sprite site for it so i can put deoxy in it please.

Last edited:

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Help.

Deoxies55,Don't know how to put a sprite on my signature if you could help me I would be greatly pleased.By the way what was I supposed to use that site link for?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Okay, save the sprite in a folder. Then you go to that site in the link and host the image by putting the file name in the space. Then it will give you a url to copy/ paste into the insert image thing

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    deoxys is awesome, it is tha only space pokemon and has 4 forms, has anyone seen the emerald one lately, its at victory road its awsum ill join too

Back