• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The DestinyOfAsh Fanclub~

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Sighs* It is hard very hard...but I guess no matter how sad it is you can only help so many...we did all we could for Zulu while he was sick the vet said he would just have to help himself if he was to live so basically it was just a waiting game...early hours of the morning he just couldn'r fight anymore and passed on... =(

Years
    *Sighs* It is hard very hard...but I guess no matter how sad it is you can only help so many...we did all we could for Zulu while he was sick the vet said he would just have to help himself if he was to live so basically it was just a waiting game...early hours of the morning he just couldn'r fight anymore and passed on... =(
    Oh My God, That's really sad if i end up falling on the keyboard from crying i'll blame you O.o
    But i guess in your case the waiting game, Didn't last that long.
    Think of it as this..
    Zulu may have been great and all, But wouldn't you and your Father be happier if he was somewhere else like heaven and feeling great than very ill on earth where he might not have been very happy because of his sickness?

Just something to think about, Dutchess~

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I think Summer's right. Looking at it in a positive light could help with your wounds. Good thing you have someone as smart as her by your side to help you through this.

His death was inevidable, it was just his time to go, and there's nothing modern man can do to stop his fate.

How are you feeling today?

Last edited:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I'm baaaaaack! XD school sucks.. and I'm sorry about Zulu, it's so sad.. =( I'm gonna cry when my doggy dies.. she's getting old too.. ;; BUT! I'm done talking about death. ^^ So.. how is Ash?

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    I'm feeling much better still alittle down in the dumps but that will pass over time and yes Krafty I am very lucky to have Summer by my side I couldn't think of anything better ^^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Tell me about it XD Anyway it's back up and that's a good thing! Well Ash, i haven't talked to you in like forever ;; so how are you?

Years
    That's exactly it, Summer, he didn't say anything :P

And my evil posts will never cease to exist so I suggest you buy a pair of glasses or something and get used to them. :badsmile:

Hmm alright then i'll take your advice and buy a pair of glasses,
    If it doesnt work i guess i'll come running back to Dr. Phil / Krafty Quill..

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Hmm alright then i'll take your advice and buy a pair of glasses,
    If it doesnt work i guess i'll come running back to Dr. Phil / Krafty Quill..

That's Dr. Quill to you :P

And yeah, I got banned so I couldn't post in my fan club and none of my friends thought it was important to keep it alive so they didn't post either :\

Some friends, huh?

Years
    That's Dr. Quill to you :P

And yeah, I got banned so I couldn't post in my fan club and none of my friends thought it was important to keep it alive so they didn't post either :\

Some friends, huh?

There so good to you right?
    You got banned? How many times have you got banned Mr. Quill?

Back