• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The DestinyOfAsh Fanclub~

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Ash flops down onto the ground Pikachu spreads out on Ash's chest on his stomach and they both stare at each other then Ash says "I dunno Pikachu what should be done" Pikachu shrugs then they both peer over at Iruka and Summer and smile*

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash and Pikachu start whispering to each other then they both start pulling all these weird faces in Summers direction and sniggering about it* =D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *glances at Ash and Pikachu, and raises an eyebrow*

....So.... how is Ash today? ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash stops and looks over at Drew still with his fingers in his mouth pulling his cheeks apary he lets go and laughes saying "Oh I'm doing great Drew what about you?" Pikachu stops making faces as well and smiles*

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    * Looks down at pikachu and smiles to pikachu, then looks up at Ash and says how are you today?*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *Sweatdrops, watching things, and after a few moments finally answers..*
    Oh, I'm fine. ^^; *sits and continues watching things* hmm..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^^; ...I'm not completely sure whats going on myself... Randomness, I suppose. x3

Back