• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • wi
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Okay sounds good, Could I VM you to trade, I have a shop order i'm waiting to hear from and would like to get that taken care of if i could.

But if you need to trade now, I can hop on fast.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    nah thats fine i have to go now. but i am going to give a clone of the pokes u want to rilence so let him know when you can trade if im not on^_^. ^_^

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    hey sorry looks like rilence left. he wasnt feeling good. anyway i can trade if you want to ^_^
    my fc is in my sig

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    This thread will never die D:<!

And sorry I've been away. I'm back at the hotel where it has some wifi. Let me connect my DS to this place's wifi and I'll see if you'd like a Shiny Porygon Z.

i hope not i love mine and rilences thread. ^_^
    O.o Shiny Porygon...pretty. do u want a clone of it back?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    ok i will meet you there ^_^
    you really need to get msn we have this awesome pokecommunity chat with awesome ppl XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back