• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defense

British Insomniac :D
    Years
    Trade

Eurydice...
    I see you are trading items for eggs. :) I can get you 5 eggs for 5 items please? I need a choice band, choice scarf, power band, power lens, and finally, TM Earthquake.
    What eggs would you like? or random eggs?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Eurydice...
    I see you are trading items for eggs. :) I can get you 5 eggs for 5 items please? I need a choice band, choice scarf, power band, power lens, and finally, TM Earthquake.
    What eggs would you like? or random eggs?

the power items and evolution items and some stones i will only trade for something worth while. i will trade u the 5 items for an event or shiny pokemon or a good natured legend

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    Hey wazup? Don't forget to add Wish Bagon and Wish Ralts to your Trophy case XD. Not sure if you got my VM and PM so I am posting here to remind you XD. Thanks.LOL.:)

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Eury CMT for
    shiny Ninetales
    Timid
    Ivs- Flawless
    Evs- Sp Atk 252 | Sp Def 4 | Spe 252
    Hypnosis | Nasty Plot | Energy Ball | Flamethrower

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @xxashxx
    no i got ur pm but i was ignoring u because apparently u never read my rules. hint: read rule 5

@cally
    i will check and edit this post ^_^
    Edit:
    how about the ev'd Rhyperior

ILoveCally

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    @xxashxx
    no i got ur pm but i was ignoring u because apparently u never read my rules. hint: read rule 5

@cally
    i will check and edit this post ^_^
    Edit:
    how about the ev'd Rhyperior

ohkay. can you clone????
    fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    Great I did not realize you were not interested in non-re-distributable Pokemon.:(:(:(. If you trade them please make sure your Pokemon you recieve is 100% legit. To know for sure if a Pokemon is legit or not get it checked with someone with a Flash card or exe checker to check the file. These are extremely rare and should not be traded right and left if you know what I mean. Sorry did not realize you had a rule on Pokemon that are non-redis Pokemon. You should add them to a seperate Trophy Case XD. Anyway sorry.:(

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    its fine. and dont worry i dont plan on trading them to anyone. im the same way with truth. only extreamly good offers will get them away from me.
    @cally
    it will be my ss fc

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Great I did not realize you were not interested in non-re-distributable Pokemon.:(:(:(. If you trade them please make sure your Pokemon you recieve is 100% legit. To know for sure if a Pokemon is legit or not get it checked with someone with a Flash card or exe checker to check the file. These are extremely rare and should not be traded right and left if you know what I mean. Sorry did not realize you had a rule on Pokemon that are non-redis Pokemon. You should add them to a seperate Trophy Case XD. Anyway sorry.:(

We know that, thanks for the concern :)

ILoveCally

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    its fine. and dont worry i dont plan on trading them to anyone. im the same way with truth. only extreamly good offers will get them away from me.
    @cally
    it will be my ss fc

okay im in there
    filerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    @cally
    it will be my ss fc

We know that, thanks for the concern :)

Oh ok. I had to trade my other Wish Bagon that I did not know was hacked at the time and also trade my Daisuki Starly as a replacement to replace the hacked one that I traded to Danny B01 and I had to trade my Daisuki Bidoof and Ralts for his Wish one. That was a pretty high offers XD. So NFT unless the offer is really good. Thanks. Sorry guys did not realize you had a rule for those type Pokemon XD. This is the first thread I have run across with that kind of a rule. Sure a weird one XD.:)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    nah there are others just not many. i dont like being limited to what i can and cannot trade. i believe once it is in my possession i should be able to trade it to who i would like. but ya rare events and special rare pokemon i only trade for extreamly good trades.

angelteama

viva mexico!
    Years
    CMT for this plz

Gallade
    Adamant
    Ivs 31/31/31/8/31/31
    Evs- HP 56 | Atk 252 | Spe 202
    Close Combat | Taunt | Destiny Bond | Shadow Sneak

Gliscor
    Jolly
    Ivs- Flawless
    Evs-Hp 252 | Def 4 | Spe 252
    Earthquake | U-turn | Taunt | Roost

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back