• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Oh, for sure. I'll get each of you one when it comes out next weekend. I did order a Japanese Heart Gold on Ebay for a reason. You don't mind perfect UT clones, do you?
    As for the trades, I'll also take an Embedded tower Kyogre, then I can get you an Embedded tower Rayquaza that's Japanese. And for the extras, I'll let you choose if you want to give me other events, or if you want to use filler Pokemon. It doesn't matter to me.

We'll keep you in mind.
    I'll be hopefully getting an AR soon for cloning :D

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @team fail
    i would love the manaphy event. and i will let u just choose some random events or shinys you want for them. i cant trade now. i hurt my leg and my pain medicine is making me all out of it and confused.
    @mayfan do u mind if we trade later? sorry

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    @team fail
    i would love the manaphy event. and i will let u just choose some random events or shinys you want for them. i cant trade now. i hurt my leg and my pain medicine is making me all out of it and confused.
    @mayfan do u mind if we trade later? sorry

that's fine, just PM/VM me when your ready

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @angel
    i can probably trade later tonight. i am taking pain medicine so i am out of it.
    @team
    he will probably be on in about 6 ish hours. but thats just a guess cause rilence is lazy and sleep alot... XD

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    nah there are others just not many. i dont like being limited to what i can and cannot trade. i believe once it is in my possession i should be able to trade it to who i would like. but ya rare events and special rare pokemon i only trade for extreamly good trades.

Oh good. That is a big relief XD. BTW Danny B01 told me if you release the legends in HG/SS you can catch them again. If you have Entie and Raikou you could release and catch and Soft reset after you clone them XD. That way you can get them in Shiny form XD. I can ask him again to be sure though. I will PM on Neoseeker now XD.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    Nope you can't release then re-catch the legends. He said something and I read it wrong XD. You could transfer your HG/SS stuff then completely restart though then catch them and SR for Shinyness though.:)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Oh good. That is a big relief XD. BTW Danny B01 told me if you release the legends in HG/SS you can catch them again. If you have Entie and Raikou you could release and catch and Soft reset after you clone them XD. That way you can get them in Shiny form XD. I can ask him again to be sure though. I will PM on Neoseeker now XD.:)

really? i have never heard that before. i will try it if he replies
    edit:
    its probably if u fail to catch them or they get knocked out u can recatch them after u beat the e4 again.
    anyway i just bought another ss game and i havent caught raikou on my hg yet so i will let u know if i find a shiny one

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    It does not work Sadly. Are you on Neoseeker? If you only want legit it is the place to go XD. as the members are VERY picky about legitness XD. 99% of everything is legit XD.:)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    @angel
    i can probably trade later tonight. i am taking pain medicine so i am out of it.
    @team
    he will probably be on in about 6 ish hours. but thats just a guess cause rilence is lazy and sleep alot... XD

I see someone talking about me :P

Defense

British Insomniac :D
    Years
    Your Trade Thread

the power items and evolution items and some stones i will only trade for something worth while. i will trade u the 5 items for an event or shiny pokemon or a good natured legend

Timid Jirachi (good iv's), shiny naughty gyarados (good IV's), pokemon XD Lugia, shiny bold Bibarel...

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    @ eury

i know your asleep and all.
    If you would like, you may redersribirte my shiny meditite. All I ask for is a clone of it.

-sologuy369

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    @ Eury

Offering: UT: Zapdos, Latios, Latias, Giratina, Uxie, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Suicune, Entei, Raikou
    Eigakan Celebi, TRU Arceus, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, Oak's letter (?) Shaymin, VCG Milotic, Aura Mew
    Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Eevee, shiny Tentacruel

Interested in:

shiny Dialga, shiny Ponyta, flying Pika, TRU Regigigas, 10 aniv Umbreon

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    can i get the IVs of these?

Kanto Zapdos (Mild, sturdy body) Level 53. Touched. Pokerus infested and still able to spread.
    Sinnoh Zapdos met at Route 211 (Calm, strongly defiant) Level 60. UT.

HG Zapdos (Relaxed, often dozes off) Level 50. UT.
    SS Zapdos (Serious, capable of taking hits) Level 50. UT

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @everyone i have a pending trade with. i am starting to feel better so after i eat in about 45 minutes i can trade. i have everything wrote down so hopefully i didnt miss anyone

@sologuy
    what level is ur meditite? and is it UT?

@sirindair
    i am intrested in ur shiny jumpluff and tentacruel

@magmizer
    when rilence gets up i will check them and let you know ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back