• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    @ Eur im just letting you know your saphire zigzagoon isn't ut some one must have given it vitamins because it has 100 EV's in both speed and HP

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    @ Eurydice: I noticed that you don't have a 10JAHRE Pikachu. Would you like a copy of it for a copy of TRUTH? Thanks :)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    @ Rilence - if you'd still want a Shiny Meowth I could offer you my recently found one (most random shiny ever -.-)

If I could get your Modest Giratina and (Possibly) your Sinjoh Ruins Giratina. (Good natures and traits make me happy)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    @ Rilence - if you'd still want a Shiny Meowth I could offer you my recently found one (most random shiny ever -.-)

If I could get your Modest Giratina and (Possibly) your Sinjoh Ruins Giratina. (Good natures and traits make me happy)

:O
    Sure, but I'll have to get Eurydice to clone them if you don't mind :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back