• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen the DNA theme in the games

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
    I have to say the DNA and genetics theme is one of the most interesting themes to a Pokemon game so far, there's so much to think about what may occur in the games. I also like how the Japanese logos also have that DNA symbol in it.

I do think the Legendaries in Kalos may have something to do with the DNA theme, I know Xerneas and Yveltal are connected already thanks to some research I did. Mewtwo's new form being generated from Mew's DNA seems like something interesting.

You've raised some quite good points there. I wonder what the DNA would be like in the case of Ditto. Will it copy the DNA of other Pokemon when it transforms, or will it keep its own DNA? Also, if DNA would have an aspect on competitive battling (which I think is likely) that would be interesting, as it's probably going to be a certain number, depending on ability, IVs, gender and Hidden Power.

Back