• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>> The Dojo << Fighting Pokemon Fan Club

Years
  • Well since we have the Unova here, what's your favourite Unova Fighting Pokemon?
    For some reason, I find most of the Gen V fighting types' design to be unimpressive. I liked Gutdurr and even used it in my team, but I got really annoyed when I got to know that it would evolve only by trading. XD I still like Scraggy partly because of the Anime. :P
    Oh, do you guys think we should add gen. V Pokemon now?
    Since most people have played B/W, everyone should be familiar with the new Pokemon. I say we add them now.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Yeah, I think it's about time we add them too.
    As for favourites, I like the idea oh Throh
    throh.png
    and Sawk
    539_sawk_front_norm.png
    , but their names are terrible! Sereously, what were they thinking when they were giving names to all gen V pokemon?!

Years
  • New topic: Most people might have played Pokemon B/W by now, so which Fighting Pokemon did you guys use in your team? Did you like it or dumped it for another one? xD

I used Gutdurr for a while, but later when I found out how amazing Scrafty was, I went for Scraggy. I found it pretty useful since it had immunity to Psychic types and 2x damage only from Flying and Fighting types. Mienshao is also quite a threat when it comes to competitive battling, along with a few others. Battling wise, Gen 5 Fighting types are quite impressive. Blissey and Snorlax can never roam free. O.O

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well actually, I haven't played it yet... :(
    Can't find a decent working ROM.

But in general, I always have a fighting pokemon in my team! They are always a great asset, and not just for sweeping!

Back