• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Dowsing Machine!

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
    The Dowsing Machine in Diamond and Pearl completely lost me, so I just relied on natural intuition most of the time...whether that was a success or a fail largely depended on whether I was in a cave or not. :V

HG/SS was pretty nice too, but the Dowsing Machine here for Generation V is the ultra user-friendly. Just how I like it. I suppose it's part of the whole user-friendly wave that Generation V was mainly bringing, so I just welcomed it like everything else. x3

Only thing I didn't like was how I had to keep reopening it again if I wanted to do something like switch out Pokémon or save my game. A minor inconvenience, but definitely something I should not grumble at. xD

Back