• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DR. Mauskuits Fantasikum Of Pokemon And Such Addictions

Years
    Welcome To The DR. Mauskuits Fantasikum Of Pokemon And Such Addictions

The Dr. Mauskuits are Shiny Rattata and Birthday Pikachu
    neither are for trade

The next time im able to trade will be:
    Available For trades

Disclaimer:Stop telling me to check your thread, make me an offer of anywhere between 2-6 pokes and ill pick out of them, if i dont like them then i might check your thread. i dont check threads and if you tell me to do so its a good chance you'll be ignored. I have a want list for a reason.

Rules:

- We clone every pokemon we have/get unless stated otherwise by the owner.
    - If you want something make an offer and we'll attempt to make it happen.
    - All trades will be scheduled for a certain time, if you miss the trade and do not contact us within 24 hours with a good reason for doing so then the trade is cancelled.
    - Everyone on the blacklist stays on the blacklist until we are given a good reason to take them off.
    - Do not spam the thread or our inbox.
    - This thread is not for you to conduct trades with people other than us, if you need to talk to someone who posted on the thread PM them.
    - We do not accept Hacks.
    - Most important of all; everyone be civil, polite and have fun!

How to get on the blacklist:
    If you spam the thread or our inbox.
    If you're rude
    If you conduct trades in our threads with anyone other than us.
    If you trade us hacked pokemon
    If you fail to appear for 3 scheduled trades.[/align]

Services We Offer:

Ev Training- if you give me a pokemon with good iv's i will ev train it however you request but i will keep a copy for myself.

Giveaway:
    How the giveaway works is you pick a number between 1-1000 and the 3 closest picks get the 3 prizes, The rarity of the prizes depends on how well the thread is doing. The only rules are as follows:
    -To pick a number you must have traded with us before :]
    This months prizes are:
    3. Any Berry you want
    2. Any two Tm's you want
    Shiny Lv.100 Ev'd Porygon-Z

Wants
    - Any Shiny with at least 3 perfect IV's.
    - Movie events we dont have.
    - Pikachu events that we dont have.
    - Any Shiny we dont have.
    - Any Event we dont have.
    - Battle Ready pokes that we dont have (preferred near flawless iv's)

Events
    Spoiler:

Shinies:
    Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokes
    Spoiler:

Ev Trained Pokes
    Spoiler:

Regular Legends
    Spoiler:

Items

Lastly items, we have every item in the game from masterballs and rare candies to TM's and power items and if you make it worth our while we can add any to your order or even trade items directly for pokemon. how the numbers go for the items and pokes are as follows:
    2 items for one normal poke
    4 items for a shiny
    6 items for an event
    this is only a guidline for the the trades not a definate agreement, all trades will be discussed before made.

Thanks For Stopping By

...CONTACT INFORMATION...
    User Names of shop owners:
    Mmeyer- FC: 3009 1164 9368
    Rexas- FC: 1505 9415 3457

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Could you see my website (in my sig) for
    UT Eigaken Celebi Lv. 50
    Bashful | Natural Cure
    OT: えいがかん
    ID No. 07100

UT Kyogre (shiny HG) Lv.50
    Calm | Drizzle
    Pkrs: None

Ut Ho-oh (shiny) Lv.70
    Quirky | Pressure
    (where is it from in-game?)

UT Latias (shiny) Lv.50
    Quirky | Levitate
    Pkrs: Cured

UT Faraway Island Mew Lv. 30 (shiny)
    Docile | Synchronize
    OT: Some Japanese Name
    ID No. 19595
    (has been checked by roc)

Can I also get the OT/ID on the first three?

Years
    What gender is your shiny mareep?
    male

Could you see my website (in my sig) for
    UT Eigaken Celebi Lv. 50
    Bashful | Natural Cure
    ID No. 07100

UT Kyogre (shiny HG) Lv.50
    Calm | Drizzle
    OT: Nik
    ID No. 49479

Ut Ho-oh (shiny) Lv.70
    Quirky | Pressure
    (where is it from in-game?)
    kanto,
    OT: adrian
    ID No. 41453

UT Latias (shiny) Lv.50
    Quirky | Levitate
    Pkrs: Cured
    OT:TERRA
    Id No. 00335

UT Faraway Island Mew Lv. 30 (shiny)
    Docile | Synchronize
    OT: Some Japanese Name
    ID No. 19595
    (has been checked by roc)

Can I also get the OT/ID on the first three?

Totally in need for the Eigaken Celebi! See my thread for something in return??
    ill look it over when i get a chance

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You can't offering cloning services in your trade thread, only in profiles/sigs and such. Please remove this from your first post.

Years
    You can't offering cloning services in your trade thread, only in profiles/sigs and such. Please remove this from your first post.

oh im really sorry about that, it was a copy and paste kinda thing from my thread on a diff site. ill try my best to prevent from this ever happening again

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    CMT for this:

Froslass (shiny)
    Hasty | Snow Cloak
    20/10/10/31/31/31
    Sp.A-252 S-252 Sp.D-6

:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hi! CMT please for the birth island UT shiny mew, flower paradise shiny UT Shaymin Please ^_^

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    I am interested in this:

UT Eigaken Celebi Lv. 50
    Bashful | Natural Cure
    ID No. 07100

CMT in sig for anything that interests you for it. Willing to pay top for it

Years
    I am interested in this:

UT Eigaken Celebi Lv. 50
    Bashful | Natural Cure
    ID No. 07100

CMT in sig for anything that interests you for it. Willing to pay top for it
    make me a good offer, i already have about 15 threads that im suppose to "check" so people can trade me stuff for this.

Hi there. I know you from that other site, lol. >.> Guess I could just as well post here.

I'd be interested in the Eigaken Celebi, Bashful nature. I can offer either a NoK Deoxys, or a World09 Weaville for it. (: Or both, if your not satisfied with the offer.
    thank you so much for making me an offer on this, how about both of the celebi's for the weaville and the deoxys?

Hi! CMT please for the birth island UT shiny mew, flower paradise shiny UT Shaymin Please ^_^
    just make me an offer and ill tell you if its worth it in my opinion. fyi im always looking for pikachu events and Iv bred shinies :]

CMT for this:

Froslass (shiny)
    Hasty | Snow Cloak
    20/10/10/31/31/31
    Sp.A-252 S-252 Sp.D-6

:)
    im just curious but what happened to your shiny latias? i had my eye on that but since it was in the NFT trophy case i never tried to trade for it, and thank you for admiring this one, i ev'd it myself :] because of this reason i actually looked at your thread for something to trade, and i was wondering if any of your iv'd pokes are shiny or if any of your shinies have good iv's?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I'll make you a direct offer for the Eigakan Celebi thats out soon instead of making you look at my thread like I previously said lol.

I see that you don't have a TRU Manaphy. Would you like this in exchange when you get the Celebi's?

Years
    I have a lvl 10 aura mew wanna trade it for your goon sizor?
    sure :]

I'll make you a direct offer for the Eigakan Celebi thats out soon instead of making you look at my thread like I previously said lol.

I see that you don't have a TRU Manaphy. Would you like this in exchange when you get the Celebi's?
    and yeah sorry im kinda old school that way, i like when people have to work to a small degree to get my pokes hahaha but back to the trade, that seems a little small for it considering youd be the only other person on this site to have one

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    I want your shiny froslass. Check my thread for it. Could I also get the moveset?

Back