• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club

Who Is Your Favourite DBZ Fighter

• Goku

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gohan

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Piccolo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
    You should have made Christopher Sabat say "Yes! I have finally beaten Kakarot!"

And then make the other guy say what Sabat did.

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
    Yeah, there is going to be another Dragonball live action movie in theaters. Not sure when, but it is official. There's even a section for it on DBZ.com!

In news totaly unrelated that you probably don't care about, I'm getting an Xbox 360 next month, and play DBZ Burst Limit and Halo 3 a milion times over in one month. I'm also saving up for a Wii. I'm at about $195 so far, and still saving up more. Again, you probably don't care, and if you read all that, you're probably thinking, "what a waste of time that was." I'm going to go to the garden to eat worms now. :D

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
    Unfortunantly, it's fake. They're taking scenes from Smallville and Transformers. If you look at the video tags, it even says "fake," and "fan." It's even using Spiderman movie text. I wish they had a preveiw out soon too, but the people working on the movie aren't even supposed to talk about it yet. It still may take a while.

Vie

Years
    There will be a movie. James masters is going to be piccolo, and theres already an actor for goku. I cant remember his name, but he looks like goku, so they made good choises.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Sorry Ive Been Away Guys My Comps Motherboard Got Burned And Untill Repairs Were Done I Cant Come PC And Lukeh Good That Your Taking Care Of The Fan Club

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
    Well that sucks it was fake... It looked really real. And I didn't see any of those, so it was easy for me to be fooled. When does the movie come out?

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Guys I Thought Of A New Topic And It Is
    What Is Your Favourite DBZ Saga?
    I Go For The Kid Buu Saga

Last edited:

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
    Hmm... Yeah I like the kid buu saga too. Its almost nastalgic how my brother and I would be so excited about it. We would be like... pissing ourselfs when vegito came in, because that was the closest thing to the "Gogeta" rumor going around. (back then, gogeta came AFTER vegito.)

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
    Personaly, my favorite sagas went from the Trunks saga, to the Cell games saga. Then, the Saiyan saga. When I saw season one(Saiyan saga), I was really attached. It was different than the rest of the series, and you get to see the characters' personallity more. I was really confused when I saw Gohan doing math in the cave. He was doing all this complex stuff, like deviding square roots and really long multiplication problems, and he was only four! FOUR! XD My next favourite saga is the kid Buu saga. That's when I got into DBZ. I didn't understand any of it, but look at me now! XD

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Yeah Gohan Is Really Smart I Think Its Because Chi Chi Would Not Let Gohan Do Some Other Thing Than Studying,lukeh Vegito Is Far More Powerfull Than Gogeta And Gogeta Comes When Janemba Comes,Vegito Will Be There When Super Buu I There

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
    Yeah Gohan Is Really Smart I Think Its Because Chi Chi Would Not Let Gohan Do Some Other Thing Than Studying.
    Yeah, it's Chichi's fault that Gohan was so weak in the Buu saga. At the Cell saga, Gohan can easily beat Goku, but Goku could flick Gohan's head off at the beginning of the Buu saga. AND IT'S ALL CHICHI'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Yeah She Only Cares About Gohan And Not Even About The UNIVERSE!She Wouldnt Let Him Train To Fight The Androids

Vie

Years
    I like the kid boo saga very much,too....but chi-chi is a mother...I guess thats normal for them ^^

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    OK A-One Your Are Now A Member Of The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club,Vegeta Is Often Blinded By His Idiotic
    Saiyan Pride Thats Why He Switches Sides

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
    OK A-One Your Are Now A Member Of The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club,Vegeta Is Often Blinded By His Idiotic
    Saiyan Pride Thats Why He Switches Sides
    Yes but, he finally pushes his pride aside and decides he wants a family with humans. I think that was a big step for Vegeta.

Welcome, A-one. We have fun here, and I hope you do too! :D
    I like the kid boo saga very much,too....but chi-chi is a mother...I guess thats normal for them ^^
    Speaking of that saga, Super Buu killed her! I saw that episode before I knew a lot about the series and characters, but from what I could tell, she deserved it. Lol, and seeing that scene again, I think "YES! She's dead!" Lol.

Last edited:

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Hey thanx guys i am currently watching Cell series in DBZ and Vegeta just got pummelled by cell XD
    I just made an animation of Gohan
    The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club
    i made it from an old super nintendo game.

Back