• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    A Shelgon,It Is Well Not The Greatest Dragon Pokemon But Salamence Is Very Powerfull,Be Sure To Evolve It At Lv50

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
    no i did not get the signiture working....

But I know you can't really pot WHILE you are playing but its too late anyways because its on your gameboy, unless you want to transfer that which is very hard i hear.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Sure DarkBlade EX you are welcome in :)
    Hey lukeh I PMed you about the signature, remember you had it working there for a little
    bit?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    hyper beam is terrible...

I would replace it with surf then we would have the same dragonite moveset!!! =)

speaking of my Dragonite he just...
    1. pwned the whole E4
    2. pwned my rival
    3. helped me get the lake pokemon (with some help of a shameful kricketune)

Last edited:

bobdole91

start a band
    Years
    i got deoxys yesterday. it is in speed form. today is the last day bring your ds to games stop than go to mystery gift than recive from the second choice than you go to a pokemart and talk to the dude with a green hat. have a empty space in your party!!!! than save! if you dont save you do it over. good luck

hyper beam is terrible...

I would replace it with surf then we would have the same dragonite moveset!!! =)

speaking of my Dragonite he just...
    1. pwned the whole E4
    2. pwned my rival
    3. helped me get the lake pokemon (with some help of a shameful kricketune)

surf???????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Dude, bobdole91, this is a Dragon Pokemon Fan club. We know how to get Deoxys, I got my second one last week from Gamestop. Deoxys is not a DRAGON!!!!

And McDukey, I kind of think Hyper Beam is good for Dragons=0 My flygon has it.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Alright Kingdra678 you're in, but I do recommend finding yourself some Dragon Pokemon because they RULE:cool:
    (and again for those of you who don't know, my members list is on the second page)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Hey, do you guys think this is a good move set for my future Dragonite?
    Hyper Beam
    Outrage
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Yeah, lose Hyper Beam. I like the move, but its terrible in game. now if it was Anime style battling then I would tell you to keep it. Outrage is good, but equip a berry to prevent confusion in battle (or switch out everytime you defeat a poke). Surf would be good (or waterfall for that matter) as a replacement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back