• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drew & Coordinators Club

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    oooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! i wannnaaaaa ssseeeeee itttt *cries like a four year-old* but hey at least there are re-runs!! :D oh another contest episode I like is where May meets a new comer coodinator and she shows off her ribbons and is all like "yeah, i have two ribbbons and I know how to win" and stuff (this reminds me A LOT of Ash in that Sanshrew episode where he beats some kid with a pigey and is all "Yeah i have TWO badeges and I'm good at gym battles" lol) and the girl was all impressed with May's knowledge on contests. (did she win that one by the way, I haven't seen it in a while)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    XPP!! Yeah that episode is REALLY good! I recorded it so I can watch it again, and again, and again, and again, and...again XP! Yeah now that I think of it that episode does remind me of the other episode! Ash and May are sorta a like, but only as friends (in my opinion)

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    Nice banner, DreamBandit298. ^__^ I'll try to make a banner for the club. ^^
    Which contest shown in the anime was your favorite and why?(excluding the Grand Festival)
    Come What May. Even though Shuu did lose, Gureisu was awesome. Also Haruka. *wishes to see episode again* =)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ash and May are sorta a like, but only as friends (in my opinion)

I know, they're a lot a like , May is said to be the "girl Ash" of the show (and hey i beileve it lol) and ya that ep rocked!!

Come What May.

I remember an episode where Drew lost I'm pretty sure I know which ep this is but I'm not to goosd with Japanese names unless it's with the main characters

Sweet May

Years
    DreamBandit298: Yep. ^___^
    Which ribbon that was shown did you like the best?
    The one from the Pacifidlog/Kinagi Town. It's purple!!!! x)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like the first one she got!!! Everyone likes the first ribbon they get and the last ribbon they get (or at least that's how I'd be) because the first one shows my first time doing great and then my lats battle that was one great.....now are we goin by look here or by moral value lol (I still like the first then :D )

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I liked the Lilycove and the Pacifilog ones, they both were spotted or had cool outlines (can't think of the right word!)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    alrighty then I guess we are goin by apperance lol, well i kinda forgot what they looked like (haven't seen the show in a while *cries*) but if May had a blue ribbon with a black outline and had a houndoom pin on it...THAT WOULD BE MY FAVORITE!!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah, I only remember what those teo pins look like...I would like it if there was a purple on sky blue with a Vamporeon pin!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That would look cool too!! (although I prefer espeon of the evee evolutions for my pin!!) also Sweet May you added the club into your sig??? THAT'S SWEET!!! lol get it....Sweet May and Sweet...wow I'm hyper but anyway that was cool of you :D AND HURRAY FOR THE 150th POST!!!!!! :D :D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    New topic-Jessie's best disguise

I liked her "Rainbow" disguise best ^^

Sweet May

Years
    Lol. Arigatou KyokoButterfly15. ^^
    Jessie's best disguise?
    Ummm i guess the one from Pokemon Contest! Yusuriha Convention. Or I guess from Lessons In Lilycove. ^^;;;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well honestly Jessies disguises just plain well....suck!! :P but I havent seen them in a while so i don't know her recent ones.......(Doesn't she usually put on a power suit and yellow cat-eyed glasses??? For some reason this is sticking out to me lol) Well before I continue being a negative nancy(hehehe) does any of you know if her disuises get better??

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well at the Grand Festival (she couldn't enter) she stole a persons ID and tried to enter as him by dressing up as him, it looked pretty real, but other than that...no her outfits reek.

Oh and I thought I'd let you all know, I won't be here today, tomorrow, or the next day, I'm going to Myrtle Beach and they don't have internet at the hotel I'm staying at, well, see yah when I get back!

Sweet May

Years
    Yesh! She stole Tonpei/Antony's ID but she got caught. She looked funny in that disguise though. o___o;;
    But have fun, DreamBandit298. ^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    lol, so that was her only good disguise huh lol. I think they should give her an amazing disguise and not let us know before hand, have her win then find out at the end of the episode that it was her!!! (I'm a Jessie fan and I think if she follows the contest rules and doesn't stael any pokemon SHE DESERVES A RIBBON!!!! :D )

also LUCKY DB289!!!! Have fun and ya talk to ya when you get bacK :D (I don't go anywhere fun anymore ... *cries*

anyway my newest one-shot is up and it's contestshipping, It's called "Roses Have Thorns Too" just to let ya know ;)

Last edited:

Sweet May

Years
    Aww dun worry, KyokoButterfly15. I never go anywhere fun anymore either. ;;

But I'll go read. If any of you want to read my fics, PM me for a link to them. ^^ *goes off to read fic*. Anyways, I'll think of a topic somehow... Oo

Back