• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drew & Coordinators Club

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    well yeah you make great avitars what was the picture of exactley,...I couldn't even look at it *cries* i really have to stopt his (that and the smileys I'm additicted to making lol) anyway I got to go, I used up my online time and my brother wants to go on and be all smarter than me on the computer so i'll talk to ya tomorrow!!! bye :D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    You mean your avatar? Its the pic that was in the post with the link, but if you also couldn't see that it was May and Drew and it said KyokoButterfly15 with a blue border and then a black border

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    awwww that would have looked cool!!!!! and yay sunblossom12 posted!! do u want to vote for coordinator of the month??

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    yeah he does and ya Drew might definatley win!!!!

Votes:

Drew/Shuu : 4 votes
    May/Haruka : 0 votes
    Harley/Harley : 0 votes
    Kantana/Kelly : 0 votes
    Grace/Gureisu : 0 votes

YAY DREW!!!!!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I hope Drew does win! But we need more people to vote, like Mandy_Chan and all those otherpeople who are in the club but never post...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i'll vote for may cause her skitty is great in the contest

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hello everyone!!!I vote for May,because she is great pokecoordinator;)Besides she has good pokemon for contest(In Kanto especially Squirtle and Combusken).I hope May defeats Drew(he is my second favourite pokecoordinator) in Kanto Festival and win Contest Coup:)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thanks for voting you two! Yeah I hope she does too, even though Drew is my favorite I'd like to see him loose to somebody besides Robert once in a while...

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alright, 2 votes for May!! ;) and ya I missmandy-Chan around here *cries* and yah I agree as great as Drew is I want to see him lose to May again (so he coudl be all impressed with her then come back next time even stronger!!

Votes:

Drew/Shuu : 4 votes
    May/Haruka : 2 votes
    Harley/ Harley : 0 votes
    Kantana/ Kelly : 0 votes

May's catchin up :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah that would be cool, then he would finnaly relaize that May is a worthy opponent, even though he sorta did in the Grand Festival...lol

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    yeah, they'll always see eachother as worthy opponients and i think the winner will go either way cuz May was the first coordinator shown on the show (and then thy introduced Drew) :D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah, I guess Drew is just sorta teasing May when he makes fun of her, even though its usually contestshippy when he does it

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Wow, I missed a lot o.o (sorry I wasn't on for a while school+drawings for people have been eating up my time) ....Nice avy's DB:D!... Heh, it's always cute when he's teasing her X3... Hehe what's the voting for :D...well whatever it is I probably vote for Shuu(cuz he's just cool like that XD)....
    -Mandy

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thanks! I just realized I'm the only boy in this club... I feel so... out-of-place XP! Nah just kidding, I'm still my same happy-go-lucky self!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    YAY MANDY-CHAN IS BACK!!!!!!! :D, we moiseed u over here!! anyway, another vote 4 Drew then?? (it's for coordinator of the month) and we need guys around here anyway!!!! :)

Drew/Shuu : 5 votes
    May/Haruka : 2 votes
    Harley/ Harley : 0 votes
    Kantana/ Kelly : 0 votes

YAAAAY I got to make the 200th post :D

Back