• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drew & Coordinators Club

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Lol! Anyway new topic- Which one of May's pokemon do you think is the strongest and why?

Probbly Beautifly or combusken because shes had those the longest and she uses those the most

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    OMG I LOVE YOUR NEW AVITAR!!!!!! IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!! i'd say combusken, just bcuz it's an pre evolution to Blaziken so I'm bein biasted here lol

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thanks! Yeah I see what you mean...Anyway, I'd also have to say that my least favorite is probably Muchlax

Last edited:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    yeah, an dit will always b her strongest just like picahu is strong for Ash!!

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    Yep. ^^
    The Drew & Coordinators Club

Kimimaro = love. <33

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    ^^, I think its obvious what most people think ^^ , anyway, Sweet May, when was the guy in that picture you posted shown???

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ShinyEspeon did u vote for your fave coordinator???? if u didn't u probably want to vote may then rite??!! well I also think if May started training with her squirtle for a long time she'd have an awesome Blastiose!!!! :D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    A Blastoise would be pretty cool, it wouldn't be that fast for the appeal stage of contests but it would be powerful ^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    yeah I know, but it probably wouldn't be strong against Drews pokemon, but I love Blastiose so I had to say lol. I think the pokemon Dragonite would fit Drew perfectly (he seems like a guy who should have one)

Sweet May

Years
    Haruka with a Kamex? Sounds kewl. =)
    And Kimimaro is from "Disaster of Disguise" & "Disguise Da Limit". You know the Verdanturf Contest? Yet, Kimimaro is stronger than Shuu. ;;

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hi everyone!!!Yes KyokoButterfly15 I had already voted on May:PI think when May's Squirtle evoloves in Wartortle and next in Blastoise, it will be one of her the strongest pokemon.But don't forget about May' Bulbasaur and Combusken.When they will evolove too they will be pretty poweful:P

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    And Kimimaro is from "Disaster of Disguise" & "Disguise Da Limit". You know the Verdanturf Contest? Yet, Kimimaro is stronger than Shuu. ;;

I'm not to good with japanese names, so is that the guy with the dusclpos??? who wore a mask so he could battle??!!! I thought he was good!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    yeah and it suced when his mom wouldn't let him hav pokemon (his mom scared me) and as for his dad (tommy i beileve) was nice and helped him out!!!!!!!!!! at lest his mom was proud of him at the end :)

ShinyEspeon

Years
    Yes I remember this guy(he was pretty powerful)May won this contest with her Skitty.This aepisode is good but not my favourite:PDid you see new Pokemon Contest episode??May fight with Brock??

Sweet May

Years
    I saw it. It seemed disappointing to me. Haruka won just like that. ~ ~
    Well she was suppose to win either way. Only 1 ribbon more, Haruka. >>;

ShinyEspeon

Years
    I like this episode and it is one of my favourite Contest episode:PFirstly we can see May's Eevee in fight(it learn new technic dig).Secondly it is first time when Brock is pokemon coordinator.Besides May won beautiful ribbon(it is little weird so that I like)

Back