• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drew & Coordinators Club

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    IMO, I think Eievui shouldn't evolve. ._.;
    Do you think that Haruka catch more pokemon in Kanto? Why and what pokemon will she have?
    Um I dunno. She could but what would she catch? oO;

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    Do you think that Haruka catch more pokemon in Kanto? Why and what pokemon will she have?

Definitely. ^^

I think May deserves to catch a flying Pokemon...>> Possibly a Pidgey?

If not then she should at least capture...something cute. Who knows? She might obtain a Pikachu in the near future. :P

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    I think that she will catch one pokemon,but I am not sure what type it will be, but in my opinion her new pokemon will not be really strong maybe she will get new baby??Like Smoochum or Igglybuff??

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I think she woulkd probably get something like a Clefairy or Jigglypuff, since they are both her type...sorta lol. Maybe an oddish too?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alright i missed a lot so I'm just answering random things here :/ Alright I love the idea of Drew with an Umbreon and May with an eseon it's so cute^^
    Then for May and Kanto pokemon...I'VE HAD ENOUGHOF HER GETTING ALL OF ASH'S POKEMON!!!!!!!!>< I mean i like May as much as the next person but i mean COME ON WRITERS(pokemon that is) HAVE SOME ORIGINALITY!!!!!!!! I do however like the baby pokemon thing!!! I think May would be hapy with a smoochum :D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Your right! THAT MAKES ME SO MAD!!! *ahem* They should just let May get her own pokemon

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    it would bring more diversity to the show instead of showing the same old pokemon over and over again^^ for some reason i think May would like a snubull!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    heres a topic: What makes you liek coordinators and contsests so much?

4 me i like it cuz it something more than Ash just getting Badges plus you get to see all the pretty appeals ^^

Sweet May

Years
    What makes you like coordinators and contests so much?
    Well first that it's a new thing. I, somehow, got bored of battles. x.x
    And second, because they're awesome and fun. ^o^

ShinyEspeon

Years
    I love Pokemon Contest because it is more interesting than gym battle for me:POf course I like pokemon battle,but in Contest pokemon coordinators can fight and have big appeal:PThey make that people are happy.Besides I love beautiful ribbons:)

Last edited:

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    I guess I like it because I get impressed by the appeals. They battle with power, and style as well!

I guess I was just impressed. And it offered me a nice break from old-style battling. ^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    yeah i agree witheveryone, but i still like the battleing too (which is good cuz they added that into contests too!!) on sapphire my Galalie(Sally) won it's second ribbon in beuty and my Regirock(Reggie) won in toughness^^ my trainers name in the game is Raina(just a random fact :P)

*yaay my 100th post over here!!*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sorry I haven't posted lately

My Minun won smartness in the Lilycove one
    My Wigglytuff won cuteness in the Lilycone one
    My Relincanth won toughness in Lilycove

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    wow, your's did good^^ i don't think any of mine have won the master rank one yet but in one of my previous games i know my walrein won for Beuty and my Delcatty won for cuteness 9they made it to master rank but didn't quite win --

Sweet May

Years
    Awesome @ DreamBandit298. The only Pokemon of mines that won in Minamo City (from the Emerald game), was Eneko-chan. *huggles*
    The Drew & Coordinators Club

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Great job Sweet May, at least one of your won the final ribbon (what is the pokemon bcuz like i said i'm not good with the japanese names!!) If i could enter my layla(Latias-i thought it was a cute name for it^^) I'd put it in cutenes but it knows 2 smart moves and i think two tough...not to sure, but i think it deserves a cute ribbon!!^^

ShinyEspeon

Years
    When I played in Ruby/Sapphire I entered in Pokemon Contest but it was boring for me,though I must say that I like win new ribbon.I would like to play in game where pokemon contest are the same like in anime and where I could enter in Grand Festival:P

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    yes that would be fun^^ also ShinyEspeon I LOVE YOUR AVITAR!!! Pike Queen Lucy Rox!! she'd make a good coordinator^^

Back