• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    No one has answered my question yet... >_O What type of game is it? Adventure type or what? If it's Adventure, I might get it as I love adventure games ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's supposed to be one of THE best platformers =3

Anyone know that the DS comes packaged with SMDS64 at EB Games?

=3 Electric Blue or silver!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Super Mario 64 DS XD

Sooooooooooo what should we talk 'bout now? ^.^ Anyone have some suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That's a good subject ^.^;; I'm hoping that's going to be VERY soon! I can't wait to get my hands on an online game =3

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Online is going to be da bomb! XD You know, the DS Four Swords should be online. I would love that! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That'd be really awesome =3

Now if Nintendo could start porting The Twilight Princess off to the DS >>; XD

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    pokejungle said:

Mabye on the next in the DS series XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

Anyone hear that Burnout Legends is also coming to the DS, not just the PSP? YAY!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I heard that too..... but I own both systems, so I don't care much.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    *bump* Has it been comfirmed for a SSBDS game? I saw it earlier in this thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Super Smash Bros DS. I think it was like *sorta* confirmed...but not officially =/

XD I know that didn't make much sense.

Years
    If that game were out for the DS... *quickly runs out of home while wearing pajamas* *runs to the nearest store like Zellers* *Pushes all customers in line out of the way* GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!!! XD

Srry about that. Feeling a bit giddy right now :P

Years
    pokejungle said:

there was a cart with trailers on showing the ds'es full graphic potential which looks razor sharp (to me) at E3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back