• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I actually just started playing it again ^^ I like it I decided =D

I played it like two hours the day I got it, then left it for a month XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

Today my sister is getting Wario Ware Twisted. but I'm not sure o.o; I'd like to play that on my DS ^^;

Pokemon_Master_DAH

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • hoen
    • Seen Feb 15, 2006
    wario ware twisted is awsome. i'm aching for a good game the best game i ever played was Tale of Symphonia. and banjo series. man theres nothing good to play latley darn these no good games latley. nothing new on dscentral latley wonder what happened. i'm just bored but one good thing happened 2day and that was i found out microsoft is allowing rare to make games for the DS :D finaly maybe just maybe theres still hope for banjo threeie :D after 5 years of waiting finaly some hope... :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    An RPG would be so good for the DS...that's what I want XD

And my sister did get Twisted...^^ Can't wait to play it =D

Pokemon_Master_DAH

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • hoen
    • Seen Feb 15, 2006
    pokemon diamond and pearl

The Japanese text translates that Pok?mon Diamond/Pearl will support up to 16 people multiplaying using the Nintendo DS Wireless capabilities, and will be released in 2006.

It also states that there will be no new types of Pok?mon, but there will be alot of type combinations. There will be alot of new Pok?mon pre-evolutions and evolutions.

And even better, you can transfer your Pok?mon from FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. The game will also connect to the GameCube, in ways currently unknown

well u heard it coro coro magazine has revieled that diamond and pearl will be tradable to the old regions. But will the game change much??? one way to find out dam looks like the game will come out for japan in 2006 well it will take along long time for it to come out in USA

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm hoping for Cel Shading =D

It sounds like it'll be a blast ^^ *cough - evolve pinsir*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back