• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duospecies Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuruggu

Zuruggu=Epic Win
Years
  • I've got nothing to do today so might as well try this.
    I'll be playing Pokemon Emerald with Mightyena and Zigzagoon
    Also, can we use emultors?

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'll do it :D

• Game name : Yellow.
    • Emulator : Yes.
    • Pokemon : Vaporeon & Gengar
    • Cheating? : For both yes.

Yes, best layout ever :D xD I'll start as soon as.

Years
  • I'm going to try this with Starmie and Nidoking in LeafGreen. I'm going to have to cheat for a Staryu before the first gym but I can obtain a Nidoran♂ right after beating Brock.

Saiddun Uzkha

Obsessed and Proud!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I'll do it :D

• Game name : Yellow.
    • Emulator : Yes.
    • Pokemon : Vaporeon & Gengar
    • Cheating? : For both yes.

Yes, best layout ever :D xD I'll start as soon as.

I'm going to try this with Starmie and Nidoking in LeafGreen. I'm going to have to cheat for a Staryu before the first gym but I can obtain a Nidoran♂ right after beating Brock.
    Added you both! Have fun!

Perriechu

Years
  • I'll start mine tonight.

Screenshot after Gym battle ^-^ and OFC the Hall of Fame.

Years
  • User Name: MareBear
    Trainer: Mary
    Game: LeafGreen
    Pokemon: Starmie / Nidoking

Trainer Card:
    The Duospecies Run!

I started my journey on LeafGreen last night and this is what we've done so far. I first started off with a Bulbasaur named Tango then after completing the introduction stuff, I hacked in my first team member, Neptune the Staryu. I trained him to a good level before heading to our first badge in Pewter City by way of the Viridian Forest. When we arrived in Pewter City, we immediately took on Brock for our first badge and won it easily thanks to Neptune's type advantage.

We then captured our second and final member of the team, Jupiter the Nidoran♂ on Route 3. After beating the trainers there, we moved on to Mt. Moon and Cerulean City. At Mt. Moon, I found a Moon Stone, which I ended up using on Jupiter right before the battle with Misty. However, before that we beat the trainers on Route 24 for some extra experience before the gym battle. Misty took awhile but we finally brought her down. Now, after teaching my team some new TM moves, we are headed for Vermilion City and our next badge.

EDIT: We now have 4 badges and both Jupiter and Neptune are fully evolved. I also have half of their movesets complete thanks to spending awhile at the Game Corner. Everything is going well for us right now and we are about to go take on the Team Rocket Hideout in the Game Corner.

Current Team:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
  • Yey first update! :D

Spoiler:

Don't except another update until Thursday maybe Friday ): I'm really Ill. Also Saturday won't get an update either, but Sunday will.

I'll be finished with the challenge Tuesday at the most.

Perriechu

Years
  • I got really bored and decided to go again.

Spoiler:

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Game name : Sapphire
    Emulator : no
    Pokemon : Alakazam & Machamp
    Cheating? : yes unfortunatly, i like alakazam knowing the punches and having machamp defeat dark and normal types for me.

I remember this challenge and wanted to try it and was going to sign up but i didnt want to start and then forget about the challenge, i remember it took me forever to get machop hatched and ended up in some hot water with my hm slave since abra fainted...

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Game: Crystal
    Emulator: Yes (No other way to prove, sorry)
    Pokemon: Typhlosion, Ampharos

Other Pokemon can be in the party JUST for HM slave, right? Oh, and I suppose I'll do a video of Red for proof.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    Game: Red
    Emulator: Yes (Can't find my copy)
    Pokemon: Kadabra and Nidoking
    (Finally finished changing my mind. Want to do all the Generations in order. Other then Gen. 5. I refuse to play Black/White until it comes out in Engrish.)

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Lol, had a lot of free time today.
    I've done all this challenge today, after I had to restart it.
    I said I'll put some screens, but it forgot to do its again, and I don't want to restart again.

So, the only screenies I have are the HoF one and of the team, but Tinypic doesn't work now, wait for tomorrow! :D

The Duospecies Run!

Lv. 56
    Horn Drill
    Fissure
    Rock Slide
    Ice Beam

The Duospecies Run!

Lv. 57
    Surf
    Thunderbolt
    Blizzard
    Sing

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • First update of my Crystal playthrough.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    So... Just beat the game and took screenshots, but I kinda am very new to this website so I still need to post 15 times to put pics up. I forgot to take screenies of like half the Gym Leaders but I got Gary after the battle and the Hall of Fame. That's all that matters, right? :D

Saiddun Uzkha

Obsessed and Proud!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    So... Just beat the game and took screenshots, but I kinda am very new to this website so I still need to post 15 times to put pics up. I forgot to take screenies of like half the Gym Leaders but I got Gary after the battle and the Hall of Fame. That's all that matters, right? :D

Congratulations on becoming champion! I'll trust anyone but I like pictures (I don't know how to upload them)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back