• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Easter Banette

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Originally I was going to use a scanner to post this image. But certain difficulties occurred, so I had to just use a camera to take a picture of my drawing.
    Later I'll get a scanned image of it.
    This is a picture of my Banette friend who loves to rise to the occasion.
    Sorry for any inconvenience, Buneary.

...What can I say? I'm an awful pencil artist :cer_smile: .

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    ahahaha this is great. I can just imagine the scene playing out here; that Buneary must be close to a heart attack!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I finally got a clear image of my Easter drawing.
    I would have gotten this image from the start. But lets just say, everything happened at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I hope you like it.

Oh, and if you want me to color it, that's fine by me.

Years
  • I love it!

For some reason, this reminds me of a quote from a show or something, I don't recall the source, about one of the guys saying that, to pass time, he's going to put on a grim reaper outfit and go wander the halls of the local retirement home. XD

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    The Easter Bunny gives eggs to everyone on Easter. But who's going to give the bunny itself one?
    Well, I solved that problem.

Back