• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric FanClub

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Yay! Oh I thought all of you people would love to see the header banner I made for my xanga.. featuring our favorite short Alchemist XD

The Edward Elric FanClub

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'd like to join this club. All hail Full Metal! XD Unfortunately, I've no pics to offer you.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Rikku-chan said:
    Welcome! Something bugs me about you though... hmmm... AHAH! Your using my Profile picture as your avy!
    I can change it to something else if you want, Rikku-chan. Now...what were we talking about again?

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    It's OK. Don't worry about. Anyway we were posting pictures, but since you said you don't have any I guess I'll start a new topic.

Who here thinks Ed and Winry make a cute couple?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Rikku-chan said:
    It's OK. Don't worry about. Anyway we were posting pictures, but since you said you don't have any I guess I'll start a new topic.

Who here thinks Ed and Winry make a cute couple?

I do! I do! I do!!!!! ^^;; Lol.. manic shipper mode just kicked it XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah I think they make a really good couple. Though sometimes I swear they are going to tear each others head off.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Aw thats great. We all know it's evenually going to happen but's it's cool someone made a picture of it.

Last edited:

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I will join the Ed club, but Kain is still better :P I am a huge FMA fan so I will join any FMA-related club here. So what are we talking about?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I wish Tallness for Ed just so he won't have to get mad at everyone for being called short. Though I do like watching his blind rampages.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Even though Ed and Winry make a cute couple, I have my doubts as to how long the relationship can last, as they both tend to piss each other off a lot.

Back