• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee Fanclub V.2

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • The problem with Espeon is it's defense, which is horribly low... It was OU in Emerald, but demoted to BL UU in the 5th, same with Alakazam.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Ugh, metagame, something I really don't care about.

I love Espeon, it's a great Pokemon, I've just always had a preference towards fire types. :p

I prefer fire too, which is my favorite type. But I don't care a damn which type Espeon is. Whether she's fire-type or not, she'll be as awesome as always.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Then we'll speak of metagame no more!

Do you think Espeon should have a nicer color in it's shiny form? I mean look at Vaporeon and Glaceon, which is way desirable than green?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I'm not really a fan of shinies tbh. I think most pokemon look better in the regular form, and yeah I know shinies have better stats, but I don't really care about that. :P

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Was in the last one, would like to be in this one too ^^

What is your favorite eeveelution and why?
    This is a difficult decision but probably Jolteon, it just looks awesome.
    Espeon and Umbreon are probably next after Jolteon. Espeon I believe is the most unique of eeveelutions and I have fond memories of my old Gold version team where my espeon was probably my most favoured pokemon to fight with (and my only female pokemon on my team)

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    A new topic, idea based on Viceroy's last post, so thanks to him for the idea.

Which Eeveelution has the best shiny form?
    Personally I think Glaceon has the best shiny form. Sure, it's really slightly different than the normal one, but I think it just looks better somehow.

Then we'll speak of metagame no more!

Eh, you guys can speak of the metagame fine. I just personally don't like it. ;>_>

Was in the last one, would like to be in this one too ^^

Ok, Welcome back! ^_^

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Pa zhal sta Wave. >.>

Which Eeveelution has the best shiny form?
    As stated by Wave, Glaceon is the best(and the only shiny Eeveelution I have in the whole series...lucky I guess). It looks brighter and the contrast is so sharp that you want to say Oooohhh Shiny!!!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Added, though you can't be an eeveelution. But maybe it is an idea to be an eeveelution, what do you guys think?

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • Which Eeveelution has the best shiny form?
    Espeon (Green is amazing) or Umbreon (The blue/black looks good together)
    And I want to see a Ghost eeveelution, although rock or ground is more likely.

Back