• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The electric Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • That is against the rules you know!!! 2+ is bad :p What do you mean by club cards?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    +el_pal said:
    That is against the rules you know!!! 2+ is bad :p What do you mean by club cards?

Yeah, I am kinda confused about that too. :\
    So, U are not the one. :P

Years
  • katfox2 said:
    Well.....if you want me to pick just one, I'll pick.......Jloteon!!!! :laugh: *Yay* :laugh:

I wanna join the club I love Electric Pokemon my favorite is raichu
    from ellie_kid p.s how do I join
    :may:
    :sean:
    :chu: :4: :meow: :5: :10: :mew: :7: :11: :19: :os: :9: :dragonite :17: :18: :mew2: :8: :2: :latias: :psy copy: :chu: :14: :bone: :3: :15: :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I think Richu is better though.
    Because they are smart, powerful, cool, and not to metion it's one of my favorite pokemon. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Can I join?

Aw.. Somebody took Raikou....

I`ll take Zapdos If nobody took it..

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • I'm asking but I don't think there are enough Electric Pokemon that are different for every member. I think we should include shiny electric types too as a Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Can I join?
    If Shiny pokemon count can I take a Shiny Raikou?
    if not...
    Then Zapdos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back