• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The electric Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    I don't think there is a combination of rock and electric types. It would be cool if there was. I think there are pokemon that can learn rock and electric moves though.
    When I read this question I thought of Onix and what if Onix could evolve like eeve. Then with a thunder stone it could become a rock/electric type. :) It's name could be something like...
    ...Elix? (el of electric and ix of onix)

shining_light,
    Yeah I get what you are saying, "peeps that can let other peeps in?" I think that's a good idea. :)

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    If that is the case BlueJay, then it would be better to call it Electrix, but that's just me. Also, could you be a bit more specific on the attacks it learns. Thanks.
    Speaking of Onix, I once saw a trainer's onix use the attack dragonbreath. What's up with that?

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Last edited:

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Well, it was in the new fire red game. Maybe they added dragonbreath to Onix's level up attacks. By the way, +el_pal, why don't you look at my thread called "Ghost Club" in this very sub-forum. (Sorry if I'm spamming, I still don't understand the concept completely.)

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    Psychic Esteban said:
    If that is the case BlueJay, then it would be better to call it Electrix, but that's just me. Also, could you be a bit more specific on the attacks it learns. Thanks.
    Speaking of Onix, I once saw a trainer's onix use the attack dragonbreath. What's up with that?

Electrix is a better name (having a name block like thingy)

Anyway I just thought that up but I'll think about some attacks later cause I'm about to go out to eat soon. I just have a question, why do you want to know this? Is there a special reason or just because you were wondering?

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Ummmmm...........just because I was wondering......plus, I want some more ideas for new pokemon in my Zirconium version ROM. What would Electrix look like anyway?

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Let's continue our conversation about the idea of a combo rock and electric type pokemon, please. I'm still not sure whether or not one exists already or if I just saw something else.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    Psychic Esteban,
    I don't think that there is a rock and electric type. I'll try to draw the electric onix thing and make a list of moves that it can learn. I'll post it by tonight or tomorrow.

ashley03,
    You can join if you wish :)
    What sprite would you like?

shining_light,
    Did hex_Maniac say that he wasn't comming back? If so then do we need a new co-leader?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Well the sprite has to be shiny because I think all the sprites that are non shiny have been taken.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    +el pal said:
    Well the sprite has to be shiny because I think all the sprites that are non shiny have been taken.
    not all of em have ben taken! There all still some regulars left! (i think they are anyways.) Optimus Prime, who are ya gonna take? amd ya hafta put it in your signature to show that ya are a member, k? and ashley03 ya can join too! who ya gonna pick for your sprite?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back