• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The electric Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Is there a topic now? Oh yeah, Electric types... erm, what Electric types are you currently training at the moment... I'm just picking up my Electrike and gonna start training him up... and my Raikou from Colosseum is pretty hard at the moment :-)

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    Hi people. I havn't been on PC for awhile, anyway...

nomed666,
    You can join and the sprites that you can chose from should be listed on the first page.

So what's the topic?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Well the topic really hasn't been here lately.... lol
    I might train my Manectric (sp?) next to lv. 100.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    Everyone who asked to join above may join :)
    Tains you may have the ampharos sprite and nomed666 you can have the manectric sprite.

P.S. I'm training my magamite(not sure if i spelled it right cause I give them all nicknames.) It's name is Mongolia :)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I looked through the first 3 pages and saw no Electabuzz. Now I'd like to join with electabuzz but first, I'd lik eto know what it is that you do in these 'clubs'.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    In these clubs we talk about whatever the club is about. Because this is the electric club we talk about the electric pokemon. I'm not sure if there's a topic going on now or not. But if there is no one using elecatbuzz or the shiny elecatbuzz then you may have that one.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well I've changed my mind and decided not to join. Sorry

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Can i join the Electric club please cus i like all types and my fave electric pokemon are Electabuzz Minun and Zapdos and if i can join can i have the Electabuzz sprite please thanks

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok thanks alot ill get the sprite now and this may sound stupid but do u put the sprite in photobucket or do u do somethin else

Pokemon_Veteran

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    Hello! May I join the electric club? My favorite pokemon is Zapdos, so I'd like to have that as a sprite if it's ok (If not, I want a Ditto transformed into a Zapdos :laugh: ), am I handed one or do I have to search myself?

EDIT: Please respond :tired:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back