• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Element Crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    There are 5 regions called Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, the Orange Islands, and Orre.In each region, there is a crystal that controls fire, water, grass, electric, and ice.A curse has befallen on the crystals, so you need to destroy the crystals.However, it won't be as easy as it seems.Team Element wants the crystals to streghen their pokemon and control the elements of each region.Team Element already captured one crystal and their pokemon are almost unbeatable.

To join fill out the form.

Name:
    Weapon(Only one):
    Appearence:
    Short Bio(not needed):

Name: Josh
    Pokemon: Blaziken, Flygon, Tyranitar, Raichu, Latios
    Weapons: A sword that is stainless steel and has a steel handle.
    Appearence: Blonde hair, white jacket, jeans, and white shoes.

We can start when one more person joins this roleplay.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Name: Opaw
    Pokemon(Up to one legendary): Flygon, Aricuno, Dragonair, Espeon
    Weapon(Only one): None
    Appearence: A tall, slender girl with long silver-blueish hair. She wears a long robe that ends towards her toes. She has a single black glove on her left hand.
    Short Bio(not needed): Once a dragon tamer, now a trainer. It says she could do black magic, and that's why she wears a glove on her left hand.

(FYI: Left hand is Black Magic, Right hand is White Magic.)

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    (I forgot to put that you start your quest in the Orange Islands.)

I walked to a bay in the northeast area of the Orange Islands, looking at the sunrise."Where an element crystal could be?" I thought to myself. "If Team Element gets another crystal, i can't beat them on my own," i thought.I seen a large ship called the "S.S. Aqua"."Must of been a ship of Team Element," I said."Well i should check if the ship does belong to Team Element," i said.I took out a telescope and looked at the ship.I seen 20 grunts, and 2 admins of Team Element.I then put away my telescope.

"They must be up to something, theres no doubt about it," i said.I seen a string, and several trees nearby.I took my sword and neatly cut bark off 1 tree.I shaped one slice of bark to be shaped like a bow, and 5 slices of bark to be shaped like an arrow.I then tied the string to the bow after i put my sword away.I made a custom bow.I grabbed 1 arrow and aimed it at a canister on the "S.S. Aqua".I let go and the arrow flew at a blinding speed at the canister.The canister was hit by the arrow and it exploded.The ship was on fire and everyone swimmed to shore.I then ran away, forgeting my bow and arrows.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Name: Cyrus

Pokemon: Charizard (Darkblaze), Haunter, Hitmonlee, Golem, Hypno, and Tentacruel.

Weapon: None.

Appearance: Cyrus has spiky orange hair and brown eyes. He usually wears a red and black suit along with a black hooded cloak. (Sprite Picture)

Short Biography: Cyrus was once a member of Team Rocket, which gave him his starter Pokemon, who he now calls Darkblaze. But, after some dispute, he left the organization never to return again.

(( I hope it isn't too late for me to join. Oh, and if you don't mind, can Darkblaze be a shiny Charizard? ^_^; ))

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Cyrus walks slowly down a dirt trail, on his way through the Orange Islands. He had recently left his home in Kanto to come to these islands. Above him soared his black Charizard, who was obviously enjoying the freedom. Normally, due to the Pokemon's size, he was kept in his Pokeball. It was peaceful here, and Cyrus was enjoying it. When the sound of a large explosion catches his attention, Cyrus freezes. Looking to the sky, he can see a bit of smoke rising. The small smoke stream soon grew even larger, indicating that a fire had been set. Even though he would usually pay no mind to this sort of thing, his Pokemon, Darkblaze, seems much intrigued. Taking off at a quick pace, Cyrus is startled when he nearly crashes into a person who appears to be running away from the scene. Stopping dead in his tracks, he narrowly avoids running into the person.

"What is going on?" Cyrus questions, his voice stern yet somewhat curious. His eyes were fixed on the other boy, awaiting an answer. All he merely wanted to do was figure out what the explosion was. No matter what it could be, he had to know. After all, Darkblaze sure had to know.

(( By the way, Josh is the boy Cyrus ran into. Just to let you know... ))

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "I was trying to protect the Orange Islands, so i had to set a nearby ship on fire.Ever heard of Team Element?They want element crystals to streghen their pokemon and rule earth.A element crystal is on the Orange Islands.The ship was controled by Team Element," i replied."Now hurry, Team Element is ruthless and will attack anyone in their way.If they see you or me here, they will attack us, so we have to run," i said

Years
    Name:Tyler
    Pokemon(not captured): Dragonite, Beautifly, Kingdra, and Salamence.
    Weapon: Dragon Sword
    Appearence:A yellow Yoshi.
    Short Bio:Tyler lives on Dragon Isle, Which is near the Orange Islands.
    It is inhabited by mostly dragon pokemon, but other dragons and pokemon
    do live there. Tyler is learning magic and can participate in pokemon battles
    himself if necessary. He and his friends are almost never apart, and will
    protect eachother at nearly any cost.

I was busy studying yellow magic when I heard an explosion coming from the Orange Islands. My friend, Dragonite, flew by me and said,"Follow me!"
    I followed him to the edge of the island where Beautifly,Salamence, and
    Kingdra were.We looked at eachother and simultaneously said,"It's time for
    another adventure!" We flew/swam toward the explosion.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Me and Cyrus ran from the bay, as i ran, i noticed a strange dark cloud covering a nearby island.I decided to check it out later.Me and Cyrus were in a large city.We then waited for what will happen next.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "What is an Element Crystal?" Cyrus questions, having heard nothing about them. "And, what is Team Element?" he questions once more.

"Char!" a Pokemon roars behind them. It was nothing more than Cyrus', though. The black Charizard slowly approaches the two, each step causing the ground to lightly shake. This was no small Pokemon.

"Darkblaze, prepare yourself," Cyrus orders the Pokemon. If this Team Element was really as bad as this person said, then they would have to be prepared for battle at any moment.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "A element crystal is a crystal that controls the five elements which are fire, water, electric, ice, and grass.Team Element is a evil organatzaion of people that want the element crystal to rule the world and make their pokemon more powerful.They captured one in kanto.Many mysteries about Team Element and the element crystals still remain," I said.

Years
    When we arrived at the site of the explosion we found a shipwreck."What could have caused an explosion on a ship",Beautifly asked."I'm not sure", replied Kingdra. Suddenly, someone wearing a blue uniform with an 'E' on it came toward us in aboat."Go!",he yelled, "Sharpedo,Tentacruel,and Lapras!" His pokemon came toward us and attacked! Kingdra used twister on sharpedo and blew him into the air! Beautifly flew into the air and used giga drain to drain his HP!The mysterious man called back his sharpedo.Dragonite used hyper beam on Tentacruel!"How did it survive my attack?",Dragonite thought as he was defeated by Tentacruel's hydro pump.Salamence finished him with dragon claw,but was defeated Lapras's hydro pump attack."No!",I shouted, as I jumped into the air and came crashing down toward Lapras.The mysterious man called back his pokemon and drove off, leaving us to explore the wreck. Kingdra and I dove under water while the others went back to the island to rest.

Last edited:

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    Hmm... Can I join, pretty please?

Name: Aqua
    Pokemon: Dragonair, Latias, Salamence, Kingdra, Charizard
    Weapon: Spirit Orb (is this okay)
    Appearance: Wears a long, silky but fine red cape that only flows in the gentlest breeze. Armor is somewhat packed on her, as if she was a legendary trainer.
    Short Bio: Aqua's had been a Dragon Hunter all her life, and finally, managed to catch a legendary Dragon.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Well, if they are here to get another crystal, we can't keep running. We have either got to find that crystal or stop them, if not both," Cyrus states as he stops running. It was bad enough to have Team Rocket after him, much less another evil organization. "Well?" Cyrus questions, as if asking what Josh's next plan would be. Hopefully the boy would agree with him and choose to fight, rather than run. Over the years, Cyrus had found that facing your problems head on was best. After all, that is what had led to his leaving Team Rocket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back