• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Islands [For New RPers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Thats fine , Pikabloo
    Hybrid thats fine too

A tear ran down my face. That was truely sad, and even worse, it was all Wallace's fault, who was still lying unconcious on the floor. I stared into his pale face. He was peaceful at the moment, but once he woke, we would have to interigate him, and get some answers. Yeah, flying was cool, but i wanted a normal life now.
    [I'm really sorry Alix, really.... but, I have some advice. I don't really think your brother's dead. Take Wallace for example, i thought he was dead, but no, he's a rotten coward, which may be a bit worse than death] I gave a small laugh then sighed.
    [But, his pokemon may have used something like Safeguard or Protect... you never know. But you can hope! Hoping is what brought me here, and hoping is going to take me back...] I smiled with my eyes (since birds cant smile) and trilled. I remembered a song, my mother used to sing every night before i went to bed.
    I sang it quietly, just the tune. It made me sleepy and tired, but i didn't want to go to sleep.
    [Tell you what Alix, once everyone is awake tomorrow, we'll put daddyo over here to sleep and we'll search for your brother. He has to be on these Islands as Kanto, Johto and Hoenn are practically destroyed. WHile we have our "powers", okay?] I trilled happily and "smiled". I hope that made Alix a bit better

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    It was really dark now, except for the moon, the street lights of the towns in the distance looked lonesome since the streets were barren. Looking the other way, the moon's reflection rippled in the water as the waves drifted against the beach.
    Jett had been laying there silently, beside Maddy and Alix, listening to their conversation, at the same time, stargazing 'with' Latias. He decided to break the silence before everyone finally drifted off to sleep.
    [Alix, I'm sure your brother's okay, in fact,] he did a bird-smile, [I'll bet, no matter what he's doing, you are still in his heart!] he paused, [Oh yeah, and ... what was your brother like?] he said and he coughed a bit, his voice sounded raspy, with steel vocal cords.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I heard a voice and turned around quickly. It was Jett, he was wide awake, and he seemed to have been awake for a while. Did he listen to the conversation?
    'Thank God.... i thought he was... no i shouldn't think about that...' I sighed peacefully.
    I smiled and waited for Alix's answer, to hear the rest of the story.
    The waves crashed, breaking the pattern every so often. It was the exact mood for story-telling. Maybe I should tell one?

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Rain rests against the wall, she had changed back into her usual outfit, making a quick note to remember to save that uniform she got for any future use, she had put it away in her backpack, which never seems to get full, they have the weirdest things in the pokemon world. She lies back to watch and see what would happen next, but she had a feeling that this could be a long night.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    OOC:okay, I'm a Torchic that,being so small,can get onto ferries and hide in small corners without getting seen,allowing me to get anywhere.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I meant, is that you have to redo your profile, but add a bit more stuff into it

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    [He was... The best person I ever knew.] replied Alix. The fact that they cared about her brother, and was even willing to help find him, made Alix very happy. She gave a slight smile, which somehow held a hint of sadness. She never really liked to talk about her brother. She turned towards Jett, who had woken up, and continued, [He was a great person. He taught me everything I know about Pokemon. He even gave me my first one.] The memory of recieving Magikarp made the sadness in her smile disapppear. Then she went on, talking about her great experiences with him, watching him do Pokemon battles, learning how to take good care of Pokemon, to make them strong. And then she spoke about him going away to follow his dream to become a Pokemon Breeder. And whilst she continued to speak about him, she became happier and happier.

By the time she had finished, the moon was high in the sky, as if someone tossed a large, glowing ball into the sky. All this talk had increased her spirits. Her attitude became more positive. She gave a big smile to Jett and Maddy, saying, [You know what? I'm agreeing with Maddy... Let's go look for him tomorrow morning, when everyone's rested up!] She turned her gigantic serpentine head out, towards the sea. [I'm sure that he's somewhere out there!]

((OOC: Sorry that it's not that long... I'm kinda brain dead right now x_x))

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Name:Jamison
    Apperance:A Torchic,with slightly off-color feathers.
    Personality:Usually relaxed. He's not the most effective at battling, but he's nearly always ready with a quick wit. Although he's relaxed most of the time,he's also cautious
    History:He doesn't know anything about himself,except that he's small enough to get on ferries unnoticed and that most people want to capture him. He doesn't want to be captured, so he's super careful,that explains his cautious nature.
    Other Interesting Facts:He seems like a normal Torchic,unless you count the slightly off-color feathers.
    Island:Currently Shadow Isle, likes moving around so he can't remember where he started.

There. How's that for an edit?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    yeah, that looks okay , ^_^

I smiled at Alix's optimism. I knew that she was a strong person, and she had to put the past behind her, otherwise she would never move one. The crashes of the waves seem to grow softer as her smile grew stronger.
    [Ya'know, I think that we might have a lead...] i trailed off, thinking about her story. Alix's brother was last seen with Team Universe, so maybe, just maybe, we could check in there. They may have got him captured, and experimenting on him, with his Dragonair.
    [Alix! Alix! We have a follow up!] I told her my idea about Team Universe and I grinned optimistcally.
    [Who knows, we might be able to either increase our powers, or turn back to our old selves!]

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Rain sighs, and then her cell phone rings, and she answers it. "Hello?" She says.

"Rain, I have some troubling news for you," the voice on the other end, one of Rain's informants in Team Universe says.

"What?" Rain asks.

"Its the Kanto Elite 4, they just signed an agreement to help Team Universe," the informant says.

"What? That doesn't sound like Lance, they're eco-terrorists, its not in their nature to side with these teams," Rain says.

"I know, but I had to get this information to you before..." the informant says, and the line suddenly goes dead.

"This, is not good," Rain says with a sigh.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "This, is not good," Rain said with a sigh.
    I looked around at Rain and stared at her. Did she know that we were pokemon? She had her translator in, so i decided to leave this conversation.
    [What's wrong Rain? What's not good, something to do with Team Universe?] I purred at her, with innocent eyes.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Down at the bottom of Mt. Night, a small red glint tried to get up the tall mountain. Every once in a while, it would stop over a small clump of grass. The red glint was a small Torchic. It was almost to the top when a small clod of dust almost tripped it, but it made it to the summit and saw a cave. Not knowing what else to do, he quietly walked into the cave. No matter how quiet he was, he couldn't stop his claws from clicking upon the hard rock surface. He saw other Pokemon, and stood by a wall. He felt scared. He wouldn't say anything until they did, and possibly, they wont say anything. After a while, he heard something that sounded like "This is not good," and then a sigh. Had they noticed him? Were they hostile? Are they nice? His mind was filled to the brim with questions. He got so scared, he decided to make a little peep to cheer himself up. It echoed, scaring him badly. The Pokemon knew he was in, but not where he is and what he is.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Alix turned her direction towards Rain, who had been conversing with someone over the phone. She slowly approached her, with somewhat eager eyes. Then she yawned, realising it was way past her usual bed time. Alix can never stay up for very long. Her eyes slowly shut, as she curled her serpentine body, right beside the cave opening. She gave another yawn, and lay her head upon her body, and fell asleep.

Alix always dreams about the strangest things whenever she sleeps. Once, she had dreamt that she was a Magikarp, flopping about, although this dream did somewhat come true, as she is a Gyarados. This time, she dreamt seeing herself, as a human, standing upon darkness. There was nothing around her, but pure darkness. She walked around blindly, with no where to go. All that could be heard, were her footsteps. She began to feel scared. What was going to happen?

Suddenly, a bright light shone in the distance. Alix opened her mouth, but no words came out, no sound. As if someone, or something, had taken her voice. She began to run towards the light. And the closer she got, the stranger she felt. She felt as if the light was calling her to come closer, and closer.

Eventually, she reached the light. She leapt towards it, and hugged it. It made her feel warm inside. The light slowly began to fade, to reveal the sillhouette of a person, a young man... 'Keiran' she mouthed, and a tear ran down her cheek. The man hugged her back. Alix smiled.

Everything then faded, and Alix opened her eyes. She found herself curled up beside the cave. The time seemed to have barely moved since she fell asleep. And now all she could think about was her dream. Her past dream, the one about the Magikarp, came true. Now, she wonders, whether this one would either. Whether she would, once more, reunite with her brother. She smiled, and fell asleep.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    hi um, this is ryuhooh_rayquaza and i forgot my password =( so i'm gonna have to use this account instead is that okay? and if u don't beleive me then that's okay too. but i'm telling u im r_r ever since pokecommunity failed or sumthing like that i forgot my pass becuz i was put on remembered and that's y i haven't gotten on for so long so ill take off where i left off ok?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    O.o well done, thats good of you, why are you telling me? And you should be able to get it back using "forgotten password" where they send the Pass to your email.

As Alix fell asleep, I sighed deeply. A small cheep suddenly echoed loudly. I turned around to the source of the sound, and saw nothing. Birds have extremely good eyesights, so i scanned the area, searching for little movements. A flash of orange caught the edge of my eye.
    Perhaps Team Universe?
    I freaked out, thinking they had found us! I approached the thing, quietly, and swiftly. Using Agility, I stepped up right in front of it and poked my head down to it.
    A torchic, a shiny one by the look of it. Not many pokemon are shiny, so i picked it up with my beak and used icebeam to keep it stuck to the cave wall
    [What are you doing here!?] I whispered frantically, trying to keep it alert and frightened.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    [DWAH! I...I was just...er...looking for somewhere....to...to..hide...shelter,y'know, and...stuff...and...eep.] The Torchic tried getting out. [Geez, an Icebeam. You know, I'm cold now...brr...oh yeah!] At this point, the Torchic used Ember. He broke out of the ice trapping him and just sat down. [Hm, you're more than likely not hostile. But, if you ARE, then you have been CHALLANGED!] The Torchic tried standing up as straight as possible, but his legs wobbled and he fell down in a small pile. [That...was...pathetic...] He gasped. He then got into a sitting postion. [State your business. By that, I mean why are you in here? Oh, sorry. My name's Jamison... i think... Who might you be, big guy? (heh, I make me laugh.) Wait, are you female? Oh, that's a stupid question. Just... Tell me why you're here.] Jamison kept shifting around and flapping his wings, like he was waiting for a solid gold HDTV to come in the mail. He also was embarassed for asking such stupid questions. [Forgive me. Just..a nervous breakdown. My name's Jamison. I can't really remember anything.] Jamison then kicked his claws a bit around the cavern floor, producing a few clicks.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    {Coming from the ferry} She stepped out of the ferry calmly as she walked fowards, pokeball tightly grasped in slender fingers. In one swift movement she jumped, threw down the pokeball as she landed on a huge beast. <Grraag!> it boomed.
    "Ugh. Always wanting attention..." she'd slap her face as the pokemon sounded an array of yells and growls, still trying to draw attention to itself. Kry would stand, remembering what she was up there to do. She drew a pair of sheers and some sand paper from her pack. She began to trim the tree that grew on her pokemon. She then sanded it's spikes. As she was working, she failed to notice that her pokemon was walking around, and the people around her.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hey GUYS! Im bbaacckk!
    [I'm Maddy...] I put Jamison on the ground, and laughed at his size. I sat on the ground and looked into his small beady eyes.
    [Ya'know, I wonder, could you help us? Tomorrow, we should be heading off, to look for Alix's,] i nodded my head into the direction of the large Gyaradoes,[brother, and we might head back into Team Universes base, and you could be some use... if you turn down the offer, you cant tell anyone that we're here, got that?]
    i sighed and went on [ill give you tonight to think about it, now i have to get SOME sleep...]
    Curling up next to Eve, i fell asleep, easier than i thought i would.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Jamison sat down. Something about that name, Team Universe, was strange. He decided to go eat some berries off a bush he saw outside the cave. When he ate all he needed, he sat away from everyone else and slept. Jamison was going to help, he himself didn't know why. He didn't even know what this kooky quest was about. He had a strange dream...

Jamison was playing in a field, yet he felt high above the ground. Then, suddenly he saw a shadow behind himself and something crashed onto his head. He then felt himself at normal Torchic height, escaping from people. Then two things collided. The people he was running from were part of Team Universe! He couldn't tell what he was doing in there, but maybe he could ask the other Pokemon later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Unless you didnt know Blaziken Boy, RP posts need to be at least 4 lines long

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back