• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the elit battle challenge

Years
    i challenge the best i have lost in the past but now i have a really good team it beat dakria45 i challaege the best no items ubers allowed berrys allowed also any pokemon allowed no hacked please accept prize for people that beat me cema ,lucaslucario,and rematch dakria45 but they are really good they are the ones i want to battle other people welcome but they would be great to battle thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2008
    me im a marrilander ^^
    fc: 3050 9649 6502

o >_> i didnt read the whole thing i dont fight uber pokemon nvm sorry

Last edited:

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    i can battle if you wish but i only have 3 non ledgendary and i maily do doubble battles pm if your interested

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    you can't call a team strong unless you have beaten; ooka, mukkamoto, T_S, richard lynch, myself, or all of the past great battlers of this site, unfortunately most barely visit and i have quit pokemon...although you challenge makes me want to start up again...ah well....:/

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    bexley i will battle you now if you like but only if you don't mind that i only have 3 non ledgendary though if your realy tough you could win a level 100 doubble any way

Back