• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite 5's Mega Trading Thread!!!!!!

What do you guys think of the shop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The Manaphy is from The pokemon Ranger Its rash and the Phione is a Brave Nature from egg of Manaphy.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Are your Palcity Mew and 10ANIV Alakazam UT? If that's the case, these two for Riolu and Exploud =D

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Sorry about not posting yesterday, I was exhausted and passed out...

I don't think the thread posting method of contact is working well, we seem to NEVER be on at the same time.
    (You aren't online as I'm posting this, to further prove my point.)

If your location set is real (Mexico), then It seems time is LATER for you than me (By around...1 hour)
    So as I'm posting this, it should be about 8:55 PM... (Or 20:55 is you use 24 hour clock))

In any case, we need to be online at the same time... When will you be available tomorrow?

(Tomorrow, according to YOUR clock, I'll be available from about 5 PM, 'till WELL PAST midnight.)
    How about we do this... I'll get into the Wi-Fi club at around...
    5 PM, (YOUR CLOCK, remember that) and I'll sit there for about 2 hours in waiting.
    Unless you can give a specific time... (I wont be able to read that time until tomorrow, around 5 PM your time, so if you want me to be available at 4 PM your time, I wont be able to read it, and wont be there.)

You give a specific time (After 5) and I'll be able to read it and get on.
    OTHERWISE, I'll be on from 5 to 7 PM (Your time, lol)
    I'll be checking this thread periodically over the rest of this day.
    (It's 8:59 RIGHT NOW, HERE, 9:59 where YOU are.)
    I'll stop checking the thread at 2:00 AM.
    I'll start checking it again about 4:00 PM tomorrow (My Time) (5:00 PM your time)

Hope you log in before then! lol

EDIT
    OH YEAH! Almost forgot, My Soul Silver FC:
    4598 1894 7569

I'll add all of your FC for giggles.
    (THAT and I might be back for more event pokemans wololol)

EDIT 2
    OKAY, since you have NOT replied yet, I'll just go ahead and sit in the Wi-Fi Club for a while.

If this trade doesn't work, I'll have to, unfortunately, re-schedule for when I can get to my freind Mike's house, as his internet is MUCH better...

Yeahh... I cant... no connection...
    Post when you log on, I'll try then..

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Sorry about not posting yesterday, I was exhausted and passed out...

I don't think the thread posting method of contact is working well, we seem to NEVER be on at the same time.
    (You aren't online as I'm posting this, to further prove my point.)

If your location set is real (Mexico), then It seems time is LATER for you than me (By around...1 hour)
    So as I'm posting this, it should be about 8:55 PM... (Or 20:55 is you use 24 hour clock))

In any case, we need to be online at the same time... When will you be available tomorrow?

(Tomorrow, according to YOUR clock, I'll be available from about 5 PM, 'till WELL PAST midnight.)
    How about we do this... I'll get into the Wi-Fi club at around...
    5 PM, (YOUR CLOCK, remember that) and I'll sit there for about 2 hours in waiting.
    Unless you can give a specific time... (I wont be able to read that time until tomorrow, around 5 PM your time, so if you want me to be available at 4 PM your time, I wont be able to read it, and wont be there.)

You give a specific time (After 5) and I'll be able to read it and get on.
    OTHERWISE, I'll be on from 5 to 7 PM (Your time, lol)
    I'll be checking this thread periodically over the rest of this day.
    (It's 8:59 RIGHT NOW, HERE, 9:59 where YOU are.)
    I'll stop checking the thread at 2:00 AM.
    I'll start checking it again about 4:00 PM tomorrow (My Time) (5:00 PM your time)

Hope you log in before then! lol

EDIT
    OH YEAH! Almost forgot, My Soul Silver FC:
    4598 1894 7569

I'll add all of your FC for giggles.
    (THAT and I might be back for more event pokemans wololol)

EDIT 2
    OKAY, since you have NOT replied yet, I'll just go ahead and sit in the Wi-Fi Club for a while.

If this trade doesn't work, I'll have to, unfortunately, re-schedule for when I can get to my freind Mike's house, as his internet is MUCH better...

Yeahh... I cant... no connection...
    Post when you log on, I'll try then..

Sorry about that! I really don't have an acurate time of being here due to school and work, but ey don't worry i'll keep looking for you man, because our times are a little different =D, well hope we'll be on tonight.

@DarkAlucard what are the OTs, dates, Hit Points, and natures of Monster Week Exploud and German Kyle's Riolu

Sorry about yesterday, well back on action this is the info:

Kyle's Riolu:
    OT Kyle
    Date Dec. 31, 2008
    Hp 71
    Serious nature

PCNY Exploud:
    OT PCNYc
    Date Jul.3, 2007
    Hp 167
    Naughty nature

Last edited: