• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + IC]

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Luna Zamor
    Gallade[Joel], Dusknoir[Dusk], Lumineon[Ora], Gliscor[Gazmon], Weavile[Oe], Bronzong[Blue]
    Central Plaza-Castelia City, Unova​

The chimchar tried to speak to the Vaporeon, yet it seemed busy with Hiro. Instead, Luna felt bad for it. She may be rude to people, but to pokemon? Now that was a different thing. The pokeball she carried on her belt that had a specific marking on it started to jiggle as well. Somehow, Oe could hear Chimchar's plea for play. Not wanting to anger Oe, Luna grasped the ultra ball and then threw it into the air. What came out was a dazzling red light that soon materialize into a Weavile. It looked rather happy, glancing at Chimchar. Oe quickly ran towards the monkey, soon stopping in front of it and extending her paw for greeting. 'Out of all pokemon, why did she become social? My only female?' she whined, placing her hands on her face to think of what to do next.

"Are you okay? You're looking kinda upset," Nai asked Kail. Luna grew a bit hurt, since Kail didn't respond back to what Luna suggested, yet she should blame herself. That's what she gets for trying to be nice. See what happens when you're nice? They hurt you back like a snake! That's why you should be cold..always! a voice inside her head told her. Yup, that's where all her negative feelings come from. As much as she hated to admit it, the voice was right. Hiro was the only one able to somehow manage to open her heart, yet strangers like these don't look capable of doing such a thing. Joel glanced over at Oe, glaring at the Chimchar, alert in case that fire pokemon does harm to his friend Oe.

Kail looked over at Nai, giving him a skeptical look. "Hm? No, nothing's really the matter. It's just that I only just got Chimchar right before coming here for the meeting, so Chimchar's never been outside of his Poke ball outside of Professor Rowan's lab. He'll get used to the outside world... I was hoping to release him outside for his first time in a forest or something, but... Yeah..." He tried to keep a blank expression on his face. "Anyway, don't worry about it. He'll be better once this meeting finally gets underway and we can do something."

He glanced at his panicky Chimchar before looking back at Nai. "I'm gonna go get a burger or something. If you feel like associating with Chimchar, be my guest. Talk to you later." Without waiting for a reply, he walked off towards a burger shop to get a bite to eat alone. 'Oh, but Oe beat you to it, eh,' she finally felt proud for the first time. She crossed her arms, revealing a very cynical smile. She wasn't the only one afterall who likes to be alone. It was obvious Kail wanted to be alone, and left just like that? Not even able to finish a sentence properly? Definitely.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Kail Syrie
    Chimchar
    Castelia City, Unova

Chimchar looked at Weavile for a few seconds and then stuck out his paw to Weavile. His spastic brain wasn't sure if he was high-fiving or handshaking so he just left that decision to Oe the Weavile. 'Hey.'

Kail walked over to the nearest burger place and entered, ordering a burger that he knew he probably wasn't going to touch. He took his tray over to an open table, set it down, sat in front of it, and promptly gazed out the open glass at the scenery. "Ugh... I'm glad I don't interract like that with everyone..." His hair finally resettled in front of his face, and he stood up quickly as he realized that he left to eat a burger only a minute or so after asking Hiro a blunt question. "Oh..." He picked up his burger and ran outside, leaving money on the table that he knew would be more than enough. He jogged nonchalantly back to the group. "I am braindead..."

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Ella Ward
    Pokemon in party: Kip
    The Elite Army [T + IC]
    , Sea
    The Elite Army [T + IC]
    , Tad
    The Elite Army [T + IC]
    , Vee
    The Elite Army [T + IC]
    , Ton
    The Elite Army [T + IC]
    , Lax
    The Elite Army [T + IC]

Castelia City is a tad too busy for Ella. She longed to be back in the silent Sootopolis, but alas. Hiro, one of her many pen pals from the other regions, had summoned her. And she cannot turn him down. Ella traveled all the way from the Sootopolis harbor, doing a stop-over in Johto's Olivine City, and finally embarking on the eight-hour travel by ship towards Unova, specifically on the Castelia Dock. As she alighted, she saw how different Castelia is from Sootopolis. Buildings rose like skyscrapers which dotted the whole city. Dancers are dancing to their own music from every street. The city seemed like a whole festival. It is very different from what she grew up with. Hiro told her in his letter that she is to proceed to the Central Plaza. The letter came a few days back, and it took Ella less time than she expected to convince her father to let her. In a day, she had her bag packed and on her way to Unova, the region of new beginnings they say.

Ella passed through a busy avenue where she saw a very... Uhmm... Unique gym. Honey seemed to be oozing from the gym walls itself. Ella read the gym sign. It says "Burgh, the..." The rest was hidden behind a thick patch of honey. Unova is really a... weird one. Ella continued to walk until she reached the Central Plaza. There were many people in the plaza, since it is an intersection between two cities, Castelia and Nimbasa. People were scurrying around, unmindful of the world. There are mostly businessman and clerks, and an occasional Hiker, because of the great sand route after. Ella knew this all because of the flyer given by the ship crew. Ella sent out Kip, her Swampert and climbed atop him. Kip could use the exercise. There seemed to be a lot of water here, and water means surfing. Ella smiled at the idea while riding Kip.

Ella could not find the brown hair that Hiro possess among the crowd, but Ella knew that if she moved around, she could finally see him. She moved towards the plaza center, where a fountain is spouting. And then, she saw him. Hiro Kazuma, her pen pal. "C'mon Kip. Yah!" She approached him. "Hiro! Glad to see you here! The travel is really long. You didn't tell me it would take me almost a day to reach here. Too tired," she said. She saw five others trainers with him. "Who are these guys?" Ella got down from her Swampert. "I am Ella Ward, and this is Kip, my partner. Nice to meet you!" Ella smiled.

Last edited:

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
    Years
  • Temple Raizer

Team: Kevlar (Rhyhorn)
    Lizzy (Drifblim)
    Rook (Escavilier)

"snore......SNOR- Snort, What? huh?" as Temple lazily woke up to Kevlar nudging him
    "Dude, why are you waking me so early?" Kevlar stared at him intensely
    "Why are you looking at me like that?" he wildly looked around for his watch
    "CRAP WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!?!?!?!"."you know we were supposed to go help HIRO TODAY!!"

Temple rushes to get ready finds the closest thing around him in his tiny shack to throw on grabs his back pack and rushes out of the door forgetting Kevlar behind. He comes back 3 seconds later, "Sorry Kevy, come on we gotta go!!!". Kevlar sits and nudges at a red armband. "Hey i asked for time off of work so i won't be needing that today". Kevlar doesn't budge
    "Okay fine I'll throw it on, besides where are Lizzy and Rook at?". Kevlar motions for Temple to turn, "..... oh hey guys!" Lizzy and Rook get mad and softly hit Temple for almost leaving them behind as well."Hehe sorry you two i was just so excited about going to the big city!","You know i couldn't leave without you guys, you're the only family i have left!"
    "so how bout we get to this huh?" says in an anxious tone. So Temple pulls out a Premier ball and an Net Ball, so Kevlar and Rook (respectively) can get called into their balls.
    "First stop, Castelia City!"," Let's Fly Lizzy!",Lizzy the Drifblim wraped her "arms" around Temple and began to float slowly but surely float south east towards the huge metropolis of Castelia...

"Hmmm he said to meet in the square, the map say it's in the center of it huh? man this place is huge, I can't believe dad used to work here, it's so crowded... well maybe it wasn't this bad 6 years ago...." as he tries to reminisce of his parents, he floated closer towards the square and spots a group of trainers."Hiro!!!!!!" Temple yells at the top of his lungs, as he is touching down, and started to recognize some faces"There's Hiro and... is that Sophia?!?!" He thought to himself loudly, almost so that the group can hear him."Hey guys!" Temple extends his hand to Hiro and Sophia for greetings, he sees Luna,
    noticing her sharp eyes. "Well aren't you the the serious type?, to bad you were kinda cute but oh well". "For those of you that don't know me, my name is Temple Raizer, and it's a pleasure to meet you guys" Lizzy notices the other pokemon and is intrigued, but not enough to approach, she just clenches tighter on to Temple. "So where is everybody? i don't mean to pry or anything but how many of us do you need dude?","you're a great trainer hell i remember when you came into town and wrecked Skyla!" Temple asked Hiro. "And Sophia, how are the performances coming along?" "It's been quite awhile since you two have passed through Mistralton, it's good to see you".

Last edited:
    Back