• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Bandits: Best Clan In PE2K *Resuming Tryouts*

Years
    How exactly do you help new members? I mean what happens in the trainee programme? What sort of level do you need to be to join? Once you've joined what then happens?

More details are needed =)

Chase guy

Ice Type Master
    Years
    i'd like to join. I can battle on fridays and saturdays. I'm very quallified. i have 4 lvl 70's and a lvl 100. I won't dissapoint. I'll also give you shinies to train so we could be unstoppable.

I'd also like to verse you. 3 on 3 lvl 70's ok?

Also. one more thing. If we cant wifi battle on DS. we could do it on battle revolution

Last time. so sorry. i thought you might like to see my pokemon. LVL. 100 shiny shaymin, lvl 70 arcanine, LVL 70 shiny donphan, lvl 70 lapras, lvl 70 dragonite. ( fairly trained no cheating envolved)

Please reply fast i'm waiting for an answer. I think i'm good enough to join. PLEASE REPLY FAST!!!

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    i'd like to join. I can battle on fridays and saturdays. I'm very quallified. i have 4 lvl 70's and a lvl 100. I won't dissapoint. I'll also give you shinies to train so we could be unstoppable.

I'd also like to verse you. 3 on 3 lvl 70's ok?

Also. one more thing. If we cant wifi battle on DS. we could do it on battle revolution

Last time. so sorry. i thought you might like to see my pokemon. LVL. 100 shiny shaymin, lvl 70 arcanine, LVL 70 shiny donphan, lvl 70 lapras, lvl 70 dragonite. ( fairly trained no cheating envolved)

Please reply fast i'm waiting for an answer. I think i'm good enough to join. PLEASE REPLY FAST!!!

HAHAHA. Wifi battles are automatically set to Lv.50 or Lv.100 so theres no need to do lvl70's.

No cheating involved? The Shiny Shaymin has hacks written all over it buddy.

Anyways, about this clan, is there any rules, are there any requirements for us to join? Cuz this is kinda lame if you ask me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Hei lucario, u should get the clan more organized...Need more rule, rank and etc

Chase guy

Ice Type Master
    Years
    Am i in or not? And by the way, the shaymin is not hacked. When i got Oaks Letter downloaded on my game, they said i was the 100th person to get it at that event so they made the shaymin i got shiny. and i trained it to lvl 100.

Years
    Am i in or not? And by the way, the shaymin is not hacked. When i got Oaks Letter downloaded on my game, they said i was the 100th person to get it at that event so they made the shaymin i got shiny. and i trained it to lvl 100.

I would say nice try, but it wasn't.
    There was NO event for Shaymin.

Years
    I have to agree with Angel Shaymin and say this doesn't look very promising right now. It'd be nice if the leader came to answer my post from a few days ago.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    i'll join. Send me a PM if your interested. I'm somewhat of a dragon trainer but prefer to balance myself out.
    I have all of the big three
    Dragonite
    Salamence
    Garchomp

Master Lucario

A Member of the Elite Bandits
    Years
    Sorry Everyone. I was on vacation. First off the trainee program is a program where I give you a well balanced pokemon with good moves and you try to make the same strageties and opposite stratigies as that pokemon. Second of all, all of you can join and Chase Guy, I CAN spare a lvl 100. Would you like an Umbreon?
    Did you hear that? EVERYONE CAN JOIN!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Mine same as this forum name....btw, please make the first post more organized.....we need banner maker as well

Back