• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Elite Four

Dreadnought

Imperador
Years
  • Elite four was pretty easy, only Lance's Dragonites have given me serious problems. Though pretty much training my Gyarados have taken care of Lance and now the Elite Four is my personal Training and money making group. XD

Wild Electrode

Imma use Esplosion!
    Years
  • The Elite Four wasn't too bad for me. Spamming items allowed me to pull through my first time.
    Red I beat with a team consisting of a Level 56 Gliscor, 52 Snorlax, 61 Gyarados, 24 Geodude, 26 Krabby, and a 16 Farfetch'd. How could I have won, you may ask? Simple. Strategy. ;]
    Gliscor easily kills off Pikachu with Earthquake. Then, I use Snorlax against Lapras to try to drain it's Blizzard PP and/or paralyze it. Finally, I bring in Gyarados, try to set up 6 Dragon Dances without hax getting me, and I proceed to try to sweep his team. The only other speedbumps are Snorlax (Who OHKO's with Giga Impact), which I flinched to death, and Blastoise, who I stalled out of Blizzards and swept.
    Pretty epic win if I do say so myself.

fleek

Fleekinator
    Years
  • I beat them no problem, I beat the 8 Kanto gyms too...the game was a little too easy for my tastes so I hope I can somehow edit a ROM of this game to make it more of a challenge.

Years
  • I beat them! A lot of the battles lasted about two minutes each. I was lucky to have Gyarados, because she killed that Houndoom in one hit with Waterfall. Meganium really worked it out with Reflect and Light Screen when needed, but I sorta messed myself up when I used Ampharos to set up Rain Dance and use Thunder on Lance's Gyarados, only to have Dragonite use Thunder during the rain on my own Gyarados. :( The rest of my team just worked it out, and it was really fun to finally use Nidoqueen with her nearly complete perfect moveset for me-Poison Jab, Earth Power, Attract, and Double-kick (which is soon to be replaced by Super Power when she levels up :P) I am so happy that part of the game is over with. I really thought it was going to be hard. The dragons weren't too bad but I know they will be the second time around. :/

Actually now that I think of it, Karen's Umbreon was a turd. I think he kept using double team? Or I might be confusing him with someone else sorry...all I remember from last night is that he was a little obnoxious piece. But I ended up killing him so I'm happy. :) Yeah that was a fun battle! And now I'm kicking arse and taking names in Kanto lol. But I just might end up refusing people's dumb phone numbers. Seriously shut up pokecellular...

Last edited:
    Back