• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Embassy's Trade Centre

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
Years
  • Pokemon are forced into tiny, cramped cages where they are kept until being sent to foreign destinations...

Well, we all know that would be horrible. Anyway, This is the Embassy's Trade Centre, where anyone can offer or request any pokemon. Members of the new group; The Embassy, will get a free Pokerus pokemon. Either that, or members will receive a Phione. So, anyone have any trades to do? Then post here. I will post my pokemon up for trade.

Rules:
    1. No Hacked Pokemon
    2.If this rule is broken, a month ban will be implied to the offender, and Embassy Members will be suspended for that amount of time.
    3. No Junk offers, i.e. Magikarp for Milotic. These will be treated as spam.
    4. Please be polite, patient and respectful to other traders
    5. Shiny pokemon are to be marked with a *Pokemon*

Mesprit; Calm, strong willed, Lvl 50
    Azelf; Bashful, Somewhat Vain, Lvl 50
    Uxie; Sassy, Good preservance, Lvl 50
    Almia Manaphy; Adamant, Good endurance, Lvl 20
    Almia Darkrai; Hasty, Capable of taking hits, Lvl 64
    Giratina; Quiet, Thoroughly cunning, Lvl 70
    Heatran; Adamant, Hates to Lose, lvl 72
    Mystery Hatched Phione!; Lvl 1, Mystery Nature
    Venusaur; Lonely, Strong willed, Lvl 58
    Pokerus Pokemon

Any offers? If you want to join the Embassy, then just ask! Remember, all new members get a Phione or Pokerus pokemon for Free. Happy trading!

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
    Years
  • Congratulations to the first member of the Embassy, Draciana! Hopefully you'll get stronger and prepare for our gym!

Back