• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Enchanted Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    May I join, FT?

Name: Aria
    Species: Human [Is it alright if my chara's a princess as well?]
    Appearance: Waist length brown hair that is a bit wavy at the tip. Soft-looking pastel cerulean eyes that seemingly sparkles; she is often mistaken as a child of a younger age because of those eyes of hers. Slender and petite; making many think that she is fragile. She wears a short dress that is colored peach. The dress has laces for sleeves and has laces for the throat, as well. Along with her dress, she is required to wear a crown of flowers on her head and light orange shoes. Her dress is worn only when necessary, for she cannot stand the dress. Her often article of clothing is a short, orange and black skirt, a black cotton shirt and an orange robe above it. The robe looks like a dress in a way only the bottom part of the front is cut off.

Personality: Ecstatic and audacious. She is the opposite of the princess she was said to be. She is mischievous and reckless, stubborn and na?ve. Although, she acts differently when not oblivious to her responsibilities. When with her parents she's acts lady-like; soft-spoken, polite, gentle and well mannered, though against her wishes.

Others: Excels in fencing, archery, and anything that relates with battling. Since she detests the idea of knights having to follow her, she keeps on trying to prove that she can take care of herself.

[Sankyuu, FT! =] ]

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    So when can we start?

And Welcome to PC Alexis! I've been RPing with Ft for some time, and you can be guaranteed any RP she's in is going to get pretty crazy! ;)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    That was meant to be a complement. Maybe I should have said Exciting or some other synonomous word, but it was meant to be a complement. :\

Years
    OOC: okay, I'm home, now let's get this party started!

IC: "No, absoloutly not! it is un-princess like behavior" I heard the shout from my room. My mother, AKA the queen, must be raging mad. "oh, come on! why can't I learn fencing?" I asked as I headed down the stairs.

"it's not proper. Besides, do you think your new husband would want you to be a disgrace yo him?"

"husband?!?" I yelled, forcing the nearby servants to cover thier ears. "mom, I never agreed to be married! I'm too young!"

"Your aunt was married at the same age you are now. you certainly can't say you are too young." The queen said with a stern tone. "By the way, your wedding gown will be designed tonight, you will be in your room at that time."

Brimming with tears, I yelled somethign unspeakable, and stalked out of the room. First, the stopped my cooking classes, then my magic classes, then my latin, and now this!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: alright, here I go...

ic: I walked from my cave, stretching my limbs after a long night's sleep. After a few stretches and spreading my wings to let them dry from teh dew that had collected on them in the cave, I picked up my sword and shield and took to the skies, feeling the cool morning air on my face.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Aura opened one rainbow eye. She gave a great yawn and then sat up on her bed of moss that she picked every now and then from the forest. She looked around her cave as she did every morning. She yawned again and then stood up on all four legs. She walked through the long cave, which the floor was padded with dying moss.

She soon came to the exit. She stepped out onto a familiar mountain path. She looked up at the morning sky. She still felt sleepy. She thought a nice flight would wake her up as she spread her iridescent wings. She ran across the fairly wide path and then jumped off the side of the mountain. She began gliding through the air.

Years
    OOC: yes, you can be a princess, preferrably already the captive of a dragon, but even if you arn't, it's okay.

IC: I sat down at the edge of a pond just outside the castle bounderies, crying into my arms. I had already met my husband-to-be several weeks ago, and I didn't like him. not one bit. Suddenly, i heard a voice coming from the pong, I looked over, and saw, to my shock, a talking frog. "excuse me.. did you talk?" I asked him

"yes, but mind you, I'm no prince. But I've met plenty of them." it responded. "now young lady, what seems to be the problem?"

I explained my situation to him, and after a moment of thought, he said "I know something that can help. To the north of the kingdom is a large forest, with what looks like a cavern on the far side of it. If you head through a path in the woods, you'll get there by dawn tomarrow. When you get there, all you can do is hope they are in a good mood." and before I could ask any further questions he hopped back into the lake.

Confused, I got to my feet, and glansed back at the castle, thinking. running away was dangerous, but staying here was going to be a nightmare..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    After a few passes to make sure I was in tiptop shape, i dove down into the woods and snagged an unwary rabbit from the woods. Wheeling back, I headed for my cave, preparing to eat my capture.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: well, here I go

ic: I woke up in the morning, in the 'Enchanted Forest'. I sighed as I stood up, picked up my black cape and wear it, I picked up my sword and shield, and put them on my back. The forest was quiet, I started to walk around ,enjoying the beautiful morning. I wanted to investigate a little bit more the forest, because I only had like 2 days there.

ooc: sorry if it is a short start

Years
    OOC: *keyboard breaks from over-use*

IC: Finally, my desision was made. I returned to the castle momentarily to collect some needed items, only to find that being a princess, I couldn't carry much. Getting out some notes from my invisibility classes, I carefully cast the spell that i had been taught. I was careful leaving the kingdom bounderies anyway, lest the spell not work anyway. before i knew it, I was in the forest, and following the path the frog had directed.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    With a grin, Aria hopped on the wall of the veranda of her room. She looked back for a few seconds, to make sure that no one there. She did not desire to get scolded again. Seeing no one, she hurriedly jumped off the veranda, landing on their beautiful garden. Furtively, she sprinted outside the palace and wandered outside, glad to finally be alone.

OOC: I changed it, FT. ^^

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    After returning from teh woods, I dragged the rabbit to the back of my cave and gripped it in both handsand with a flick of the wrist the neck was snapped in two and it lay lifelessly in my hands. I ripped it's fur pelt open carefully, intending to save it for later, then engorged myself on the raw flesh. after I was satisfied, I used the pelt to wipe the blood from my mouth and teeth.I went to a small lake in further back in my cave and after rinsing, I returned outside. My belly now full, I spread my wings once more and headed towards the Moutains of Morning.

Years
    OOC: marina... could you be.. somewhere else? cuase I have something plotted out, no one else can really be around..

IC: After what seemed like a long time, I saw what looked like a large chain of mountains, with the nearest looking more like a cavern. I finally slowed down, catching my breath. I had nearly fainted from the heat, becasue it hadn't been as much of a distance as the frog had mentioned, and the sun had been beating down for a while..

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Oi oi...am I late...

Kikara grinned mischievously. She sprouted her multicolored wings, dazzling and sparkling against the sunlight streaming through the trees. Her sandy brown hair waved around her with flourish, as her lime specked eyes scanned the area around her. She flew steadily, or more likely dancing. Her voice emitted a sweet congenial song, echoing and weaving through the terrain objects.

It was an almost meloncholic tone, but harmonic in its own way. She giggled midway, looping underneath a branch before flying forward. Where was she going? There was no particular destination in mind, and all these branches in her way proved to be a problem.

Hm, a problem...?

She slowed down a bit, tilting her head.

No, it was a challenge.

Yes, as she took a determined stride forward again. Her wings were getting tired from flying, but this was a rather extravagant occasion. But where-? Oh, it was a tenacious question that kept bothering her...she would not worry...instead, facing this...this new kind of-

Challenge

Kikara thought of it that way, as she gracefully dove underneath the branch again. Ethreal creatures and all sorts of people would be on their way by now, and this was most definitely where she was headed.

For a challenge...? Perhaps.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Aura flew over the forest. She scouted it out for any signs of life. Aura was a lonely dragon. Though what could she expect? Half of everyone was incredibly scared by what she was even though she had no intentions of harming another unless in self defense. Not to mention how Aura was never personal to any people she just met until she really knew them. She still wanted the company. Aura's eyes fell on what looked like a dragon/human half breed. Aura wondered wether or not he would mind her company.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    The sun was heavy over head and provided excellent thermals for me, allowing me to soar high above the trees. As I came within sight of the mountains, I noticed several other dragons there and groaned audibly as I recognized them. It was the guys. Seems I wasn't going to get through today without soem frustration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back