• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The end might be near

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Ok, the day that I opened I was watching on TV at that moment, and the bible dosent give the date when somethinng is gonna happen, but all the thigd that it says in there are right and many have happened already, like the one that says that before the lord comes a ray of light will cross trough thr sky, that happened last year, everybody was upset cusse in the mide of the night the sky just lighted up for a while, and it alsso say that the earth will be hit by something that has to do with the stars or something like that, but lets not het much into religious stuff.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    eliana said:
    XD yeah same here sasuke. I get REALLY freaked out about this stuff, after the following dream I had 2 years ago:
    So you see, in the dream, we were driving, and the sky turned red. I looked up at athe sky and it was this red color, and the sun....
    Turned into this melting chocolate. Okay say Lmao, XD, o.o, or lol but for me that was scary. Then for a year I was freaked the end of the world was coming. XD

I nearly peed on myself after a documentary about Y2k. I was only 8...

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    As the asteroid becomes visible before the crashlanding, I would run out of my home, drop onto my knees, and scream at the top of my lungs, "Whyyyyyy?!? Whhhyyyy me? Why us?" ...among many other foolish, cowardly acts...
    I always dabbled in wanting to have an experience worth "normally" losing my mind over... the end of the world just might be that kind of jig.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hey I just jumped into this thread where did you get this info?

Hey if were gonna die...by the means of this then its not a problem cause we probably won't feel it...or we feel it and its the worst pain we could ever think of...but hey death is death I am a christian and it has no power over me.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    If this was to actually happen, Rockets and shuttles would be in production right now. The USA would blow up Iraq, steal all of the oil and stuff, people would be sent to the moon for a couple months(or years) until the harm is over(probably around 3 or 4 years because the Earth would be covered in a blanket of ash and dust, and stuff like that.)

Travel into space would be authorized to anyone, billionaires would be paying for space flights as we speak, most of the country's crops and supplys would be reserved for the moon. There would be a huge increase in the production of the Space Station,
    Vaccines, antibiotics, narcotics, and other medications would be mass produced(if possible depending on the item) then shipped off to the space station. There would be more flights to the moon, at least for preparations for the trip.

This isn't happening, XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Useless spam...the real topic has long since been lost in flames...ya this should be closed.

Last edited:

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Right, the real topic was to see what you think, not to say, "for someone your age" and is sort of flaming ya know? so close it if you want to.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Hahahaha so this thread still exist!, wow, c'mon don't get so angry at DM for open this, he maybe freaked out when he saw the TV (the TV is evil, don't go close!),and is better to think that is garbage don't ya think??.

Or want to think is true, and look something like this?.

[paranoid nessie mode ON] Nooooooooooo im going to dieee!!!!, wannnnnnnnn SOMEONE HELP US!!, GOD !!!!, PLEASE LORD SAVE USSSSSS!!!!!! (not the U.S., i mean us XD) [/paranoid nessie mode OFF].

[DM paranoid mode]Nooooooo i don't wanna die!!!, ''s'' sorry for all i love you!![/dm paranoid mode off]

Bleee, if it hit us...

''It?s the end of the world as we know it.
    It?s the end of the world as we know it.
    It?s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.''

Hahahahaha the band is R.E.M. DM!.

zsin_44 said:
    well why dont they send a team and drill a hole 800 feet deep and then plant a nuke in the hole so that the asteroid can split in two so that it doesnt hit the earth? XD

Hahahaha yeah, you are right, the only one that can save us is the U.S. goverment sending Bruce Willis to the space XD(armageddon).

Omega Warrior

Dragoon ******
    Years
    Drilling a hole 800 feet deep and planting a nuke will indeed split the meteor in two... but then you have 2 meteors to worry about, hitting 2 different places at the same time.
    Now wouldn't that be worse?
    ......and don't worry there already is an experiment underway to change orbits of such meteors is called a solar colletor device that will magnified solar waves to shift the meteor's movement. But that's common logic i guess...
    ~sigh~

Omega Warrior

Dragoon ******
    Years
    Well since your comment was not appointed to anyone in particular, i'll assume you were talking to me since i just post.
    Well i saw it in The Science Channel, and read it in a Scientific American magazine

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    All I have to say is if that day passes without a problem, I will be extremely relieved. I don't want to die in some cataclysmic event. And wouldn't the governemnt be saying something about it if it really was going to happen? I know they'd ahve scientists working on it. and by the way, it was the Mayain calendar that said the world would end in 2012, not the bible. The bible never gave a specific date.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Omega Warrior said:
    Well since your comment was not appointed to anyone in particular, i'll assume you were talking to me since i just post.
    Well i saw it in The Science Channel, and read it in a Scientific American magazine
    I saw that two...the program was from 1992....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    what are you saying then? That no such meteor exists, that they ahve already found a device like that or haven't found it, or that it can't be trusted?

Years
    Personally, another meteor hitting this soon is unlikely. it's only been 66 million years since the last mass extenction, and normally there is only a strike every 200 million years or so.

Back