• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Dimension Clan

What name should I use

• eon dimension clan (edc)

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • eon revoulution alliance (erc)

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • The new hope clan (NHC)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The future awaits clan (TFA)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • The tommorow lives clan (TTL)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
    Years
    Lol Thanks Sweet I Sure Hope It Will Be A Blast Just Pm Me The Day Before So I Can Get Ready.

Hmm For Me I Feel You Should DO This To The Banner

The Eon Dimension Clan

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/example_02/EonClanBanner.png[/IMG]

Wouldnt You Agree And Something Else I bet You Have To Get A Perfect To Become A Master Lol Right?

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Put together a new team, posted it in the Team Strategies section (Awaiting approval). I'll get it criticized then fix it

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    hi all how are u doing, i heard about the tourney and it sounds great sign me in

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    strategy 26/50
    knowledge of moves 16/25
    knowledge of types 10/15
    being able to predict your opponents moves 6/10
    Score 58/100
    thats not to bad. though unfortantly ur a Trainee. i can help u fix ur team or anyone of us. we'll help u pass the test.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    okay you guys we have 5 people in the tourney so far, thanks to reichevildogg for helping crotina.

Unfortunately the movie regigigias wouldn't clone so the first place prize is a gamestop deoxys
    lv.50
    cherish ball
    item: nevermelt ice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    okay you guys we have 5 people in the tourney so far, thanks to reichevildogg for helping crotina.

Unfortunately the movie regigigias wouldn't clone so the first place prize is a gamestop deoxys
    lv.50
    cherish ball
    item: nevermelt ice

are you trying to use the GTS glitch cloning?
    it wont since it holds a classic ribbon, therefore the only way to clone is AR.
    if you need my services then let me know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back