• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eragon Fanclub

How is it?

• Great! Good to have an Eragon Fanclub!

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Ok. Could be better.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Meh. Don't care.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Don't like it.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

curdey

Pokénerd
    Years
    LOVE the books - Brisingr is the best so far, then Eragon, then Eldest - Eldest was too slow-moving...

And in response to some of the previous comments, I liked the movie - I really wished they would've continued it - then it would've been able to rectify itself...

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    You liked the film? sadly I think your the oly one who does lol but hey I suppose thats a good thing :)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Lol i just found em on internet, so btw i claim no rights on those,

As for the evil one, yeah its cool.. buffed up.. but cool, might be something like galbotrix's sword tough i dont think Paloni would give him anything like that.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Welcome curdey! Those swords are neat! Where did you get them Draco? I might make some banners for you guys with them and other swords. Request one here now. I can't make loads;

Colour(s):
    Text:
    No. of swords:

One colour per sword please.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Who Should Get the Next Dragon, The Varden or the Empire?
    Varden. I've hardly ever found myself supporting the side opposing the main character.

If you were a rider what would you call your dragon?

Faelyn

Who has the best coloured dragon?

Murtagh, except for that he's been forced to grow in size unnaturally fast. But that doesn't count as far as this question goes.

Who thinks Eragon and Arya should get together and have kids?

Awww. Yes. There's definitely some chemistry between them.

Do you think Murtagh should become good again and Thorn and Saphira get together and have a baby dragon?

Yes to the one about Murtagh becoming good, since he was one of my favorite characters, and I was disappointed when he was forced to join the Empire, but no, not Thorn and Saphira having a baby dragon.

If you had a dragon what color would it be?

Mmm, probably green. I don't know, I just like the color for dragons. That or blue-white.

If you were a rider, what would you name your sword and what color would your sword be?
    Emerald green and called Grielyk

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    erm i found the swords on google images so.... :p

Can u make me a banner?

Preferably

A green or Icy white dragon, if you can find the image (Or design O_o) and make it into a banner saying: Xavier oops dont know how to do it on a mac, but the "e" is supposed to have 2 little dots above it., and if it possible, a icyblue, and green sword.

Kinda like twin blades, designed like the second and third swords in the picture i posted...

LoL i dont know if this is too much to ask, because i dont have any expierence in picture/banner making, but ... gl

Circuit

Years

Can u make me a banner?

Preferably

A green or Icy white dragon, if you can find the image (Or design O_o) and make it into a banner saying: Xavier oops dont know how to do it on a mac, but the "e" is supposed to have 2 little dots above it., and if it possible, a icyblue, and green sword.

Kinda like twin blades, designed like the second and third swords in the picture i posted...

LoL i dont know if this is too much to ask, because i dont have any expierence in picture/banner making, but ... gl

I'll try my best Draco. 'ë' right?

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Welcome curdey! Those swords are neat! Where did you get them Draco? I might make some banners for you guys with them and other swords. Request one here now. I can't make loads;

Colour(s):
    Text:
    No. of swords:

One colour per sword please.

Cool! could you make me one please??? thanks :)

Colour: Black
    Text: Lyulf
    No of swords: Two

Please???? thanks :)

Circuit

Years
    So your making banners eh? Can you make mine if you're done with Draco? I hope you agree.

I will, but I need you to use the sign up sheet otherwise I have no idea on what to make.

Cool! could you make me one please??? thanks :)

Colour: Black
    Text: Lyulf
    No of swords: Two

Please???? thanks :)

I'll get on it as soon as I've done Draco's.

EDIT: Draco, I can do you either Dragon or sword. I tried both and it came out horrible. Please just choose one. Thank you.

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    Ok. I'm on it. I have to wait for Draco's reply so I'll start on the others.

EDIT: I am actually done.

The Eragon Fanclub

The Eragon Fanclub

Last edited:
    Years
    Yay, I only noticed this now. I'm not into the making, just joining. Anyways, yer, I'll join, sheerly because I love the books. The movie was lame, it gave the worng understanding of the book and also, some of the events either didn't happen, or didn't happen together (as in, some events in the movie that were joined, were 100 pages apart in the book). Anyways, now to answering the questions.

Who Should Get the Next Dragon, The Varden or the Empire?
    Elves, although I don't consider them Varden.
    What Will Eragon do When the Empire is Defeated?
    Whatever Angela said If you were a rider what would you call your dragon?
    Male:Trema - Female:Trauma (Trema because of the fear factor, trauma because of the fear factor)
    Who has the best coloured dragon?
    Whoever gets the green one. Glaedr also sounds like he looks cool.
    Who thinks Eragon and Arya should get together and have kids?
    Why should they? It should be Eragon who is with Nasuada (got a problem with my opinions?)
    Do you think Murtagh should become good again and Thorn and Saphira get together and have a baby dragon?
    Thorn's too wussy, and he's younger.
    If you had a dragon what color would it be?
    Snow White (like them gryphons neck furs in WoW)
    If you were a rider, what would you name your sword and what color would your sword be?
    Obviously Snow White as well. Like a slab of marble, not steel. I'd call "The Cutter" for obvious reasons. It'd be about, 200 Ft. long and as light as a feather, while as sharp as hair. That way, with 1 swong, I'd kill an entire wave of an army. Realisitally, 6 ft. 2H, Wide Blade, Thin Edge, thick handle, Made from sharp as diamonds or something. I dunoo, something that when the name The Cutter is said, an algorithm like this happens:
    The Cutter+Me=Instant Win.

Circuit

Years
    Yesh, you can join Feuer. Would you like a banner or weren't you interested?

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years

Can u make me a banner?

Preferably

Request in Graphics and Photography, tons of shops around there.

Circuit

Years
    True but haven't you seen I am offering to make them? Why go there when can come here? Meh.

Back