• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ESO Battle Thread V 2.0 ~ Updated Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    I'm in the market 4 a standard, no legendaries, 1 point battle. Who's willing, because I'm READY! Peace

Foot

Years
    I believe that I am ready to battle you

How appropriate that my first match B against U Ito? Alright! Let's do it! 2 thank U 4 turning me on 2 the ESO I will make your defeat quick and painless. I'll C U on WiFi! Peace!

Erg! A brutal defeat! And an AWESOME battle! You've won the battle Ito, but not the war. I've still got 2 points left, and with them I'll make sure I face U again! Peace!

P.S. What do all your PK nicknames mean? They're JP right? Peace Out!

Last edited:

Foot

Years
    I'm in the market 4 a standard, no legendaries, 1 point battle. Who's willing, because I'm READY! Peace

I'm still in the market 4 that battle, but now I want 2 up the ante! Who want's battle 4 2 points? All or nothing! Who's in? Peace!

Foot

Years
    Well, I'm out. Peace out everybody, have a good tournament! Peace Again!

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    looking for 1 BP battle standard, Same item max 2.

if u want to knock me out of the tourny. 2 BP, with any 2 Ubers (except Darkrai and obviously Arceaus.) and Same item max 2. prevents long battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back