• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The EVIL Tabby Fan Club

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Of course you can join.Welcome to the club,Piro.Star really should get on her old username to update the list.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    girlgenius said:
    I haven't been to the fanclubs I've joined in a while. ;_; Happy Late New Year, sweeties!

So, AT, did you enjoy your New Year? What did you do? ^_^
    I did enjoy my New Years.I spent all dya on the internetless comp spriting and then I jonied my family the last minute before the new year.

Blue Jasmine said:
    Welcome,Breeze and Piro! Have fun and have a great time. And Tabitha,you aren't stupid. I'm stupid. I mean what do you like between Christmas Day and New Year Day?
    I dunno really.Er I'm not very good at questions.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hmm...well the most serious injury I got was when I cut my hand with a knife and had to get stitches.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    It was an accident.It happened like two or three years ago I think.I was cutting an apple with this big awesome looknig knife,my hand slipped,and I cut like half an inch or so into my hand.Oddly it didn't hurt.That was also the first and only time I'd ever knocked on my mom's door. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah.It was cause we were babysitting our neighbors dog and she was mean cause she had puppies though.Well I gtg now.Cya tommorow after my dad finally fixes the comp I use!

Back