• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evil Teams Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    So i see a lot of hacks that use "Team Rocket" as the main evil team. And it saddens me that the only sprites from the TR i see (In FrLg Hacks) are Giovanni and the Grunts and that's all.

So to make the world of hacking a better place i asked a friend of mine to do me Sprites. And he did and gave them to me so i could do whatever i wanted with them.

So in the days too come i'll be posting new sprites. I have all the Sprites from the anime/games/manga from Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma and some extra sprites. For reference just click on there names to see a pic of them.

Please give credit to the Chibito Team.

Team Rocket
    Spoiler:

Misc
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Your showcase thread should only showcase your own work. If you'd like some criticism on a sprite someone did for you, then you can post it in the thread of your rom hack. But since you implied that you didn't sprite these yourself,

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back