• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    You know you could always ask me what I did. I beat Speedy, am I the only one?

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    No you didn't get revenge. I haven't fought you since the first time we fought.

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    ok......umm..... lol I just did some research and found a team that owns for double battles, so I think i'm going to keep trying....

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    @Speedy: But remeber what I said, when you challenge me it's on my rules and my standards. Never again will we do a double battle.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Speedy's only lost is when he messes up,last time he brought in Fortress and that messed him up.

I will be trying to hack a rom for us. It'll be one rom, just so we can show off our pokemon. What do you guys think I should use? Fire Red, Leaf Green or Emerald

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Can you do grahiccs and i do scrpiit becuase that is what i do also firered is better than emerald

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    And so things remain smooth here; I've been checkin daily to see who's been winnin, losing, just the basic things, but haven't posted in a while.

Anyway, I've been working on my themed team, Icy Torrent, and my starter is much better now. It got an unexpected OHKO on the foe's switchout (Thought I was using a special attack, but I was actually using Focus Punch. Choice Band ftw!). I still gotta fix up a few other pokemon with it, but overall, it's doing well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back