• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    opps it was on there , i wonder where it wen t anyways i will post now .

4167-3034-8283

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
  • hey guys what if I was to be a guest player for the tournament thingy!?! you know as a former member,just a thought guys ok..........

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Dunlop can be my sub if I can't make it, he's good, and yeah I'll try to but on a schoolday before mid-terms could be trouble for me.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
  • hey, he already picked out five members anywho. Besides, you made the move to challenger. And i'm impressed you have two badges. Besides i have my last day of training and that can run late. Possibly if they moved it to a weekend it would work. This rivalry between leagues is starting to remind me of the WWF and WCW.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    I'll be on for a battle with TDB. SSK also asked me to do it, and yeah I'll do it, but I may not be able to make it. I will probably 99% cahnce there, other wise in that 1 percent chan ce Dunlop will be my sub.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    hey it's you speedy i thought you were addicted to halo3 and you beutiful fossil team , and marriland?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back