• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    P.S. Umanouski I"m talking to you about the elimination of other league subject.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    I agree, but we can't do anything about them, except challenge and eliminate them.
    The Extreme Gym

I dont know why you want to Elimenate every other gym but its kinda pointless because everyone now is mostly part of multiple gyms.leauge wars are kinda dead.now its just make your own Friendly club.And even if you were to knock down 1 leauge.2 more would pop up in its place

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    I don't mind RRL,that's a good gym, Extreme Gym they're good Shadow of Fears okay, but Ooka's sound good,and it'll have to be after Friday.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    *friendly bump*

hey guys im gonna be on today ... for more than 2 minuutes !!!! *slaps cheeks*

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Again, what about this Arceus organization, they sound like they would easily take over a lot of things. They already have many top trainers.

NO THEY DON'T YOU ARE VERY CONFUSED >.< , ALSO WE CANT TAKE OUT OTHER LEAUGUES AND BE ONLY ONEFOR SOME NOOB WILL JUST MAKE SOME RANDOM FIRST POST TO MAKE ONE , ALL WE CAN DO IS OUTSHINE !

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    well, as a member of this league AND League of Standards now under Alakazam's control... my god the League of Standards is going to be hard to prevail through.

Anyway, today, I'm feeling battle happy (not with my E4 team, but with just a team) if anyone would like to give me a challenge.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    im accepting your challenge abyay

see that funny joke abyay *harhar*

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    You know, here's what I figure, because if we beat them we outshine them, and I also was going to join the league of standards. I miss Ooka already. One more thing, don't challenge a league you are already in, but you can quit then challenge.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    You know, here's what I figure, because if we beat them we outshine them, and I also was going to join the league of standards. I miss Ooka already. One more thing, don't challenge a league you are already in, but you can quit then challenge.

ya im onnly in order od arceus to breed and expand compeititiveness , same for the "clan"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back