• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    This is how tag team works, lets say Shin Akuma, and ABYAY are facing Ito_Igami and xxspeedy101, and the fight happens like this Ito fights shin and speedy fights ABYAY. Then once those 2 battles are done then we switch Ito fights ABYAY, and speedy fights shin. Then team that got 2 victories win. But if it ends in a tie then it goes into a tie breaker which I choose the match.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    Well, you have teams of three, and both teams go at it, there is going to be one team at least that gets 2 wins. By the numbers it has to end with a clear decisive number. Whether it is 3-0 or 2-1.

I also have an idea that would be how the battle ends with the score. But it's a little more confusing.

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    oh ok then good battle shiny poke that is one fast gengar,and I fianally beat you! just two more badges to go............

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Oh I get, but I still want tag division. Also there isn't only tag division there is championship division which it top title, and something else I can't explain. Umanousk u watch wrestling right? the us title on smackown or the intercontinental that Jeff hardy has what kind of divion is that?

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    Oh I get, but I still want tag division. Also there isn't only tag division there is championship division which it top title, and something else I can't explain. Umanousk u watch wrestling right? the us title on smackown or the intercontinental that Jeff hardy has what kind of divion is that?

There's no real "division" in that case. It's more like a second-tier title. Heres the tiers

Top Tier. WWE Championship
    World Heavyweight Championship

Second Tier. ECW Championship (Although they promote it as a "Top Tier" championship, it's more of a glorified Hardcore Championship)
    United States Championship
    Intercontinental Championship.

Bottom Tier. Cruiserweight Championship
    World Tag Team Championships
    WWE Tag Team Championships

Oh, off topic but whatever.
    Anyone know how to transfer music files from PC to mac without re-ripping the CD's? I really don' want to do it all over and in about a month i am buying a MAC for work. (and play...lol.)

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    I really dont think we should do a tag division.that might complicate things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back