• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Actually I want to battle Ito for his position , I just need 3 consecutive wins over him in order to do so
    Wait.is he allowed to battle a brain for there position without even collecting all the gym badges or crystals?That seems to kill the point of having ranks

Years
    The rules on the front page weren't specific about taking a fronteir brain's position. They do say that you must win 3 times consecutively to take a gym leader or elite 4's position. I guess I should not have assumed that the same applied to fronteir brains. I was not trying to cause rancour.

Wait.is he allowed to battle a brain for there position without even collecting all the gym badges or crystals?That seems to kill the point of having ranks

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    The rules on the front page weren't specific about taking a fronteir brain's position. They do say that you must win 3 times consecutively to take a gym leader or elite 4's position. I guess I should not have assumed that the same applied to fronteir brains. I was not trying to cause rancour.

then go for the final open Frontier Brain position!

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    No because your taking someone's position. Saying your tough enough to take one of there positions. I just fogot to put taking over a Frontier's spot as well. Remember I added this. It wasn't originally on.

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    No because your taking someone's position. Saying your tough enough to take one of there positions. I just fogot to put taking over a Frontier's spot as well. Remember I added this. It wasn't originally on.

Ok then explain the point of Frontier and elite 4 if anyone can just battle them by saying there good enough to take there position?I mean there is a final positon that swapslaking can go for but whats the point if he gets the postion and somebody comes by and challenges him for it 5 minutes later?I thought elite 4 and frontier meant you were really good thus can only have there postion taken by somebody that actually earned the right.not just run up and battle for it off the bat

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    No, SSK they're right, the right to battle the Elite 4 and the Frontier should be earned.

Years
    It seems that my challenge for Ito's position is inadverdantly causing rancour. Since Shin and Darkspace aren't in agreement with SSK's decision I won't battle Ito for his position. It isn't like I am allowed to win 3 times out of 100. I half to beat him 3 times in a row and losing once before winning 3 times would mean that I would have to start over against him completely. I won't try and use the rules to my advantage if it upsets the majority , I am not like Waluigi.

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    It seems that my challenge for Ito's position is inadverdantly causing rancour. Since Shin and Darkspace aren't in agreement with SSK's decision I won't battle Ito for his position. It isn't like I am allowed to win 3 times out of 100. I half to beat him 3 times in a row and losing once before winning 3 times would mean that I would have to start over against him completely. I won't try and use the rules to my advantage if it upsets the majority , I am not like Waluigi.
    Oh no.dont think of this as a Waluigi thing.This was simply a matter that needed to be cleared up weather you brung it up or not.I think of it more as a conversation to clear up the rules a bit.Because its kinda odd.You are in no way causing any problems at all.You'd probally be perfect for the last frontier brain.I just wish the rules would be more specific.so that were not all confused and having a conversation over it again.

silver%:well im on if you want a battle silver

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back